New Recipe Showcase 2018

I am not familiar with alpine strawberry but 0.02% does not feel like much? Typo or very concentrate flavour?

2 Likes

:grinning:
Ya it looks like a typo but it isnt

5 Likes

I am not buying more flavours again in the same week as receiving 42 bottles from chef’s :angry:

Will have to try :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes @SuperFrog, for my vape taste 1-2 drops per 30 ml. I can taste a very potent Strawberry, I was hesitant to add Inw. and TPA., but I went for it and glad I did, its a very different Strawberry, but in a good way.

3 Likes

I wanted to make a melon recipe and came up with this one:

I wasn’t trying to make a KRYP clone because research told me you need cantaloup and hard candy. But somehow with the combination of marshmallow and honey it does taste a bit like KRYP.

4 Likes

Pro's Chocolate Milk

Ingredient %
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.60
Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) 0.80
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 1.20
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 6.00

Flavor total: 8.6%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Well it isn’t quite what I intended… I was shooting for a Chocolate Custard, but I ended up with a Chocolate Milk. One of those strange accidents that just happen to work in my favor. A freak accident or brilliance? I’ll take either one, because this is a great vape.

It’s a really thick and delicious Choco Milk mix with a great, really believable mouth feel. It’s hitting all the notes you’d expect from a cold glass of choco milk.

This is my 1st mix using Italian Cream (Hangsen) and now I see why it is so highly recommended.

Steep 3 weeks or more. It should get better as the custard matures.

It’ll make good Chocolate Milk Base.

15 Likes

if i used MF vanilla instead of Holy , would i be at .4 or .5 pct ?

4 Likes

.4 should work.

4 Likes

Gotta try this…

2 Likes

its a great substitute for the original , i wish i could achieve the same thing with less , but ive tried lol , im sure the original has some high percentages and sucralose at 2pct and up… im just happy i dont need to buy original anymore which i would every now and then

1 Like

Is that how the current rating system works? :astonished:
I thought people try a recipe and they give a rating reflecting how they liked the recipe…

5 Likes

not current but in general it seems to work that way :slight_smile:
You’re right and normally recipes should be tested, however since I hate all ingredients above, I wont be testing it.

But I do know that im alone with my FA dislike and that probably this recipe is amazing. I’ve had the pleasure to test some of his other recipes and did enjoy them, so it’s not like I picked a random unknown mixer here. I really like supporting people that share their ideas and maybe not as popular as others, which is not bad of course, being popular i mean. I didn’t mean any harm and I do apologize if this was a problem.

I also wanted to get the 1000 pages of the same strawberry milk out of that search because it’s getting out of hand lol.

1 Like

Sry to say but thats exactly why the rating system got so screwed up. You should only rate mixes after u have tested them. There a lot of mixes that sound great by respected mixers that havent been “rated” since they werent mixed.
p.s sry i didnt mean to start a derail and hope it doesnt but i had to comment.

4 Likes

Something quick , refreshing and to my surprise good right off the mixer… i really wanted to use all FLV

updated version 6/28/18

7 Likes

I’m surprised the Lime didn’t take over the whole recipe, to me that is what lime has done, but i haven’t paired it with another heavy hitter alpine !! I love the FLV lime and Alpine !!!

2 Likes

After reading your notes @fidalgo_vapes, yep that is what i do, 2 drops per 15ml. and that is sweet spot for me too!!!

2 Likes

it made the lemonade pop it does have a lime under tone but the mix is nice and you could taste the raspberry over the strawberry , over all im liking it …

3 Likes

tya the alpine was four drops , so was the Frosting and the lime was 3drops

2 Likes

Another week, another humble contribution.

5 Likes

@Lolly @Mrpipes @Ths1MxrChk and any other butterscotch hounds that I can’t recall offhand! lol

I’m finally releasing this. Even though I’ve got FLV caramel on the way and will probably be tweaking further just to see…
/sigh (It farkin’ NEVER ENDS does it?!)

Though I still have FW Caramel Candy on deck to order, but honestly, I can’t see either of those being an earth-shattering improvement. (I’ll find out though! lol)

Anywho! Here’s to ya!
Hope folks enjoy it as much as I do!

15 Likes