New Recipe Showcase 2018

This recipe was a knee jerk reaction, did not single test the
Lemon Meringue Tart (VTA), but I knew what the other flavors where capable to do.
It is lush, simple, delicious, please give it a try, hope you enjoy as much as I do !!

9 Likes

Looks really good!

4 Likes

Thank you @Pro_Vapes, really enjoying it !!!

4 Likes

I can sum this mix up in one word… “ADDICTIVE”. It’s been so hard putting this mix down because it’s so flavorful. A bright collaboration of my favorite MF Fruit Extracts that’s just perfectly balanced for the max flavor output. Picking out each flavor is a breeze…

The Grape seems to be the most dominant, followed by Apple with Banana and Strawberry being support flavors. It has just the right sweetness without being overbearing and no chemical aftertaste either. It’s just an all around great mashup of fruit flavors… Enjoy!

Crack Punch (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Banana (MF) 0.50
Grape (MF) 0.60
Green Apple (MF) 0.50
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.50
Sour Wizard (FA) 0.50
Strawberry (MF) 0.75

Flavor total: 3.35%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
9 Likes

@pgall I just tried out your Looper Tribute after about a 9 day steep, and found it to be very interesting. I’m not sure if you moved it to private or not, but the bubblegum was a very unique approach.

2 Likes

Thanks a mill for trying it out. I wasn’t happy with it so I took it down. Have been playing with it since but still nothing close. I think L.A. Banana Cream would be far better than bubble gum, whose texture doesn’t suit a cereal. Also I’ve been playing with FA Marzipan. It has a sweetness i’m sure i can taste in Looper.

FW Fruit Rings 2%
FA Marzipan 0.5%
FA Meringue 1.5%
Strawberry Ripe 6%
Vanilla custard 1.25%

Maybe 1% L.A. Banana Cream could add that Runts taste. FA Marzipan is amazing at boosting Strawberry Ripe and sweetening the overall profile.

The quest continues. If I make any headway, you’ll be the first to know. :wink:

6 Likes

French Toast recipe I finally got worked into something I really like.
Needs 14 days though.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1012220/Howard+Hughes%27+French+Toast

5 Likes

@Howard_Hughes You just used one of my TRIGGER words !!!

And I thank you for that !!!

4 Likes

I’m Scooby Dooby Doo Doin this one right now. I had to sub (go figure with over 500 flavors), FA Maple Syrup at half strength, but @Howard_Hughes I’m going to tell you what (I’m sure you know this because you MADE it), but it smells deeeeeelicious in the bottle. Thank you very much for sharing this.

11 Likes

@pgall Version 2 mixed and steeping as we speak.

I hope you like it. I wasn’t sure how many people would even be able to mix it , as by the time I was ready to release it, INW Waffle & FA Butter are getting very hard to find. I figured it would be a good jumping off point for someone to maybe sub in some LB Belgian Waffle (I’ve heard good things) & CAP Golden Butter. If you have the INW Waffle & FA Butter I would think you’ll like it, though. I know it smells great, but it needs a couple of weeks to round off the sharp edges. Let me know what you think.

4 Likes

no one will like this but me, but I figured i’d share anyhow :slight_smile:

10 Likes

thats all that really matters … but ty for the share

3 Likes

You could try cutting down the VIC and add VC1 but…
I tried this after I mixed it and thought it needed more orange, I let this steep for a month and tried it the other day and its great. Smooth creamy ice creamy inhale with a light orangy exhale and vanilla throughout. I’m going to mix this again in the spring.
I hope it holds its flavor well but I think it will.

5 Likes

I’ll try it but sub gelato for the ice cream. I’m an orange and cream junkie.

4 Likes

I’ll definitely try this

4 Likes

Wow,@howard_hughes I feel out of the loop now. I knew FA Butter was going to be what (only available from Italy, not in the US markets anymore ??) and I picked up a few bottles, but I didn’t know INW Waffle was going the same way. I at least, have a 10ml bottle of it, and actually hadn’t used it much, so looking forward to trying it, AS you made it.

4 Likes

If you ever try LB VIC you will like it, and its pretty affordable. I wonder what other flavors Liquid Barn sells that are good.

5 Likes

It’s not that it isn’t available or removed from the U.S. Market, that applies to (FA) Butter only. The butter can still be purchased overseas, there’s no changes to the actual flavor.

(Inw) waffle has been re formulated back in 2016/2017 (early), so unless you bought your 10ml bottle back in the day, your flavor right now is most likely the new formula. And just like (inw) milk chocolate the new formula is different and in many people’s opinion…sucks lol.

Hope that helps your confusion :wink:

5 Likes

Ahhhh the old REFORMULATION thing, hehe. I didn’t realize the Waffle was one of the ones. Mine is old, so, until it runs out, I can freely waffle my ass off. I just smelled @Howard_Hughes’s FT again (still steeping) and wow, it already has me goo goo gaa gaa. Thank you @eStorm, for helping to diffuse my confusification.

8 Likes