Nicotine reduction in mixes (Advice needed)

When you are ready to down size your stress juice you can always mix one of each and have 4.5

She is the tread thiefā€¦ reason she wears a mask lol just jokingā€¦ all in good humor I hope yaā€™ll understand

2 Likes

My Stress Juice is long gone.
Gives me hiccups ! 3mg Max for me now

1 Like

Another trickā€¦
If you vape strong flavors, use less nic.
Weak flavors a touch stronger nic.
That could work as long as you donā€™t start psying yourself out by say I need the stronger nic and keep reaching for the weaker flavorā€¦ imho it is just best to start dropping the amount by .5 and when YOU decided to lower it more, do soā€¦ on YOUR schedule or desire.

1 Like

Great advice from all! Thanks very much! It seems the transition will be easier than I thought.

1 Like

quote=ā€œCallMeTut, post:24, topic:80318ā€]
That could work as long as you donā€™t start psying yourself out by say I need the stronger nic and keep reaching for the weaker flavorā€¦ imho it is just best to start dropping the amount by .5 and when YOU decided to lower it more, do soā€¦ on YOUR schedule or desire.
[/quote]

think you spelled pissing yourself wrong, and it really doesnā€™t make sense either :confused:

a piece o cake, upside down. very simple.

Geez you just love giving me shit, dontcha! Lol :joy:

2 Likes

Youā€™re just now figuring this out? I picked you to pick on a long time ago. Besides you take it so well.

1 Like

And you love every second of it huh

1 Like

Yeah really. True trouble makers should be listed first. Whatā€™s up with that? :laughing:

2 Likes

I have a friend that I make juice for and he vapes sub ohm at 15mg on the Crown. It blows my head off when I take a hit off his mod. :sweat:

1 Like

psychingā€¦ as in psyching yourself outā€¦

1 Like

Actually I thought ya were going to say ā€œSaving the best for lastā€¦ā€ but I see you more honest than I am lol

2 Likes

Being you are mixing it is quite easy. Drop 1mg every 300 ml you vape. You probably will not even notice a difference. If you do actually see a noticeable difference then change your amount to drop per change to .5mg. I actually dropped 2 mg per change but at the time I was not doing subohm. You will slowly and effortlessly drop your nic down to nothing or nearly nothing, your choiceā€¦

3 Likes

Hi CraigC - Do you have anyone you know who also does DIY?

I started at 12mg and am at 3mg a year later - getting ready to start tapering down to 0mg over the next few months. I think I can do it on my own (successful so far!) by reducing 0.2mg per upcoming batch.

I ask if you have a friend who does DIY b/c I make juice for a friend and she wanted to quit all together. She asked me to do it blind by reducing her nicotine level without telling her. She was at 18mg and unbeknownst to her, sheā€™s currently at 8mg over only 6 months. She only baulked once when I reduced her by 5mg all a once in the beginning - rookie mistake on my end! I find part of the trick is increasing the PG a bit at a time so she still gets that satisfying throat hit. Sooooo, if you have a friend that would be willing to mix your nicotine base ā€œblindā€ you could mix away knowing it is toward your goal. Hope it helps!

3 Likes