Nicotine River - Updates

Thanks for the input. And that’s probably me with the flavor incorrect. For some odd reason I’m under two names here. Deerslayer for the forum and Molonlabe6669 for my recipe part.

2 Likes

Thanks for the big free sample of TPA Elderberry @Nicotine_River !!!

14 Likes

You do realize they’re saying “your mother was a hamster” right?

5 Likes

@Nicotine_River, I received part 1 of my order Friday and it was packed very well. One item was back-ordered, and that looks likely to arrive today. Good job done in a trying moment for your transition! Your new 15ml bottles of concentrates are the best I’ve tried from any vendor, btw. Kudos on the quality. Thank you!

5 Likes

Something i forgot to mention w/ input about your site improvements. The drop down menu for flavor brands list is too long to view all available w/ the drop down unless i shrink my screen and scroll is unavailable w/ the drop down. I know this wont be true to all but unless i shrink to 75% anything below hangsen is not viewable. Splitting the list in half would fix that but wouldnt know the work involved in that either. Thks again!

9 Likes

Hello! I 100% agree with you on this. I have made note of it and we will look into minimizing the length of the list! :slight_smile:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

6 Likes

Any ‘sale’ in the near future? [any active codes?]
As always, I will order either way, but just curious.

I pray all is well, after the move, fires, etc.
and am sure 2019 will be a great year for you.

You and your team make it easy to ‘Grant’ 5 stars,
and I always wish you the best [since you are my only
source for concentrates, VG, etc.]

God bless all of you.
Ozo
Easy-Button

7 Likes

Hey Ozo! As of this moment we do not have any active sales or codes but we will in the future depending on the holiday and what’s going on within our facility!

Thank you for your prayers, 2018 was quite a wild year and we do expect 2019 to be a bountiful and lucrative year for us as well as the industry! I am glad we’re your supplier Ozo! If you ever need anything, we’re always here! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello, so you’re aware the dropdown request has been submitted to the team we use regarding website fixes. They have fit this into their schedule and will begin working on it. There is no set ETA for this fix, but it’s officially in the works! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I got a pleasant surprise package today from NR today.

It was linked to my order that was well over $200 after the coupon. When I saw everyone was getting free samples I was a bit bummed I didn’t get any. Never said anything or complained but NR must have taken notice on there own and sent me some free samples. I actually had about 3 or 4 orders during the sale events and did receive a free sample of TFA HPNO in one of the small orders.

It wasn’t necessary for me to continue ordering from NR but oh so appreciated. Thank you @Nicotine_River , what a great surprise :grin:

12 Likes
3 Likes

good surprise mail is always the best type of mail to get…

yea once spring gets I hope @Nicotine_River does another coupon like that … finished my restock / wish list last night. was little surprised at how deep the rabbit hole can go( how long the list is getting)…

thankfully i don’t have to buy everything at one time…

4 Likes

Ya, I saw the notations all over…“Shipping is a little slow atm, Please be patient,
We are working on it, Will be better soon, Please be patient.”
WTH @Nicotine_River ?
I ordered on Jan 31 and the order arrived this morning Feb 3 after church !
CA to TN…less than 3 days. And twelve bottles/mixed order [not 1 or 2, eh?]
AND THEN there was this surprise [a 10ml, a 2oz, and a 4oz] :
Crazy awesome–I Grant you 5 fat stars once again. Kudos Team @Nicotine_River

6 Likes

@ozo Great news !!! I DO have to admit, and something I haven’t seen posted up here yet, it DOES take some $$%^$%^ to warn everyone up front that there might be some delays. I mean, it’s the RIGHT thing to do, but in this instant, click, click, click society, you always run the risk of planting the seed.

I’m glad they mentioned the probably delays UP FRONT, got there move on, and then ran a big sale. I hope things settle down for them, and us, in the future.

3 Likes

Hello! We are back to normal shipping speeds now but have kept that banner up just in case! So far so good on our end! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also, do you like the new labels!? :smiley:

Thank you for the positive feedback Ozo! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone! We have officially implemented new flavor labels. They are already being sent out with orders. I’ll provide an image of each label below so everyone can see what they’ll look like in the future. Hope you like them! :slight_smile: :tada:

11 Likes

The new labels look good, and clearer as to what’s what, at a glance @Nicotine_River.

6 Likes

Normal? This last order was [Jimmy-John’s] fast !!!
(Jimmy-John’s sandwich commercial)^^^^^^

Can’t really say I ‘like’ the new labels, but I can say I “really like” them…
and the new bottles, too.

Your welcome, but no need to…you guys have earned it.
So, “thank you, thank you, thank you very much”. (in my best Elvis)

6 Likes

Meant to comment on these before… But yes! Absolutely love the ones with the brand at the top, then the name, then a pic below that! Very user friendly when it comes time to reach for what you want from the stash!

5 Likes