Nicotine River - Updates

Placed an order on 1/30 it arrived at the Fed Ex in my state on 2/2 and I received it on 2/4.
And they thru in 3 free samples.
The new labels are very nice, real easy to read.
@Nicotine_River Great Job. Thank you

5 Likes

@Nicotine_River I noticed that there’s basically a full line under the Nicotine River brand now. My question is, are these all still just blends from concentrates that are already available, or are they concentrates made by a flavor house?

2 Likes

These new ones are from a flavor house however, we may be releasing more readily available concentrates as well depending on how well we believe they will do! :slight_smile:

There is no set ETA for when these will release, but it’s expected to be relatively soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Nicotine_River I back tracked this thread a bit, but could not find the current ELR code.

Is this regarding the ELR discount code?

1 Like

Yes. I thought I read previously it was DIY, but that it would be changed periodically.

Loading up my cart @Nicotine_River, trying to get my “new labels” on.

I understand, we unfortunately had to disable the code since users that were not part of this forum were using the code. As of this moment, we do not have any codes active on our website and only plan on releasing codes during sales. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Roger that @Nicotine_River, thanks for your VERY fast response.

1 Like

Of course! Whatever you need, we’re always here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone! So you’re aware, you may see some price fluctuations for most of the flavor companies we offer. The price fluctuations will generally be minor across the board and at times won’t even be noticeable. We just had to re-do some numbers to ensure we were as competitive as possible while keeping a stable margin. In all honesty so you’re aware, we were making little to no profit on some flavorings for the sake of being competitive. Good news is, some prices for flavorings will be lower than previously posted, especially in the larger sizes like 2oz and above. We just wanted everyone to be aware of this minor change so there are no concerns. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

lower prices on larger sizes always sounds good.

4 Likes

Did you know that if you carried medicine flower you would gain my business on a regular?

4 Likes

This flavor house is in our sights. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Patiently hoping for MF as well (5ml or 8ml size preferred)!

4 Likes

@Nicotine_River are you getting your flasks back in stock soon

1 Like

We’re expected to have more on the site by the end of today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@tartarusspawn the flasks will be in , ty NR

2 Likes

@Nicotine_River I have placed an order on February 24th but it it still unfulfilled… I have already opened two support tickets but got no answer. Order #127700 (February 24, 2019 03:09PM). Could you please check and get me an answer??

Thanks!!

Felipe

2 Likes

Hello, that’s very strange that you have not received a response. Which email did you send this ticket to?

As for your order, we recently have been integrating inventory applications which has been messing with our shipping email confirmations and order list. It’s being fixed as we speak, I will see if this has left and it’s just a bug if so, I will let you know. If not, it will leave today. :slight_smile:

1 Like