Nicotine River - Updates

Hi, I used the support tool provided in the website to open the tickets!

Obter o Outlook para Android

1 Like

That’s odd, we just added this to our site but I was unaware of any bugs. If you ever have difficulties reaching us via that chat, please feel free to email: Info@nicotineriver.com and they will respond as soon as possible.

We are looking into any possible bugs with the live chat today. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello everyone, we are aware of the situation regarding customers emails not being responded to. We have been talking with our customer service application developers regarding this becoming a growing issue. However, they are still unsure what the root cause of this bug may be. Till this is permanently resolved, if anyone ever has concerns, please email me directly: Wes@nicotineriver.com and I or an associate will take care of you. Emails to that address have no issues coming through since they are not assigned via our customer service application.

We want everyone to be aware that we are by no means avoiding emails or disregarding them. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

6 Likes

I have been keeping my Nic in the Fridge for a long time now, and keeping it in the Freezer had crossed my mind but I wasn’t totally sure about doing it that way. I keep mine in a Large Amber bottle with the same type of phenolic cone lined cap as you. I will have to give the Freezer storing a shot when I make another Nic order. I usually shop around and go with whoever I van get the most reasonable shipping rates with. It seems like everyone’s shipping on Nic, VG and PG change every time I go to place and order so I am always having to hunt down the best shipping rate and best overall price of course.
I haven’t ordered from NudeNic before after reading this thread I will have to give them a go with my next order… Thanks for all the info Everyone.

2 Likes

I have never had any luck with Nic River. I ordered 7 new PUR flavors from them and 7 days after ordering I hadn’t received a shipping update so I emailed them about it, with no response. 3 days after emailing them I finally got a shipping email and another 4 days I received my flavors. That has been the case every time I have ordered from them (3-4 times)

2 Likes

Thank you @a_jhasty0830. I can’t speak to how much better freezing is than fridging, but light, heat, and oxygen are the devil.

As far as Nicotine River, I’m in the EXACT same boat right now. I’m up to 5 days, with no shipping, no info, no nothing. The irony is NN used to have speed issues, but now it would appear others are having issues.

2 Likes

eliquid.com is a sister company of sorts of Nic River. When I first stumbled on to eliquid.com I was looking for a reasonable priced and shipping on Nic and VG and their pricing on the nic was a bit cheaper than everywhere else and it was FREE SHIPPING! So I jumped all over that. It took a day or two longer than most everywhere else did but it was worth the wait to me because it was free shipping on Nic and a Gallon of VG. So I started ordering the flavors that were competitively priced and the PUR flavors from them. I was making 1 order a week. Always free shipping even if I only got 1 10ml bottle of flavor for $1.59 it was free shipping. Everything came in Nic River packaging and with the Nic River sticker and insert cards. Then one day I place a flavor order and the shipping for 3 10ml flavors was over $4… I emailed them and the response was we are so sorry for the mix up, free shipping doesn’t include DIY items. It is in the shipping policies. I argued back and forth that I had been ordering DIY with free shipping for months they offered me a 10% coupon I said no thanks that I woouldn’t be ordering from them any more.Shortly after eliquid.com stopped selling the DIY items all together. I’m sure I wasn’t the only angry one about the shipping lol… Then I broke and ordered my new PUR flavors from Nic River which is the only place I have found them to order them, and they are horrible with shipping and worse with customer service. I NEVER DID get any response to my email to them about my order shipping. I’m glad the flavors I did get are 15ml so I have enough to last me a long while lol…

2 Likes

@a_jhasty0830 it seems like things still haven’t settled over at NR yet.

As for your order, we recently have been integrating inventory applications which has been messing with our shipping email confirmations and order list. It’s being fixed as we speak, I will see if this has left and it’s just a bug if so, I will let you know. If not, it will leave today. :slight_smile:

I also seem to remember reading of confusion as to why some emails were going unanswered. I recommend you PM here directly.

1 Like

I am pretty much done with Nicotine River, Last order was on Feb 27th took several days to ship , no response to an e-mail from customer service and has yet to arrive. Its on the way but still the lack of a customer service response has sealed the deal for me. To many choices to be treated this way.

2 Likes

Hello David, regarding the email issue we have just posted on our main page about this. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

1 Like

Well I thank you for that at least, consider though, I should not be required to contact customer service via a forum or an e-mail not published (that I know of) on your site.

5 Likes

I’ve said it before, it wasn’t popular then and I guess it won’t be popular now, but Nic River’s lip service here on the forum doesn’t change the fact that their customer service has gone way south for a long time. Not to mention that they continually promise to sort out the very high international shipping charges (double that of their competitors), but nothing changes.
Were once a good company to deal with, unfortunately that is no longer the case.
Customers shouldn’t need a special company rep here on the forum in order to get decent customer service.

3 Likes

I haven’t ordered from them in the past few months . so I cant say how their shipping is lately. but as for their customer service .

I rather like the fact that @Nicotine_River has a rep that is pretty much dedicated to handling customer support in these forums… if I have a problem or a question . I just send them a pm on these forums. and usually get a response within 24hrs…

in my humble opinion this shouldn’t be viewed as a negative this should be viewed as a plus. @ least nic river is making an effort to be part of the community

3 Likes

To be fair @tartarusspawn I PM’d Wes earlier today about a recent order, and he got back to me in about 2 minutes, handled it. You cannot overstate that kind of CS.

3 Likes

I agree Its nice that they have a rep that responds here, I on the other hand may or may not be here to see the response, I do carry a phone, with email that notifies me of messages. If I decide to take a break from the forum should I worry that I am no longer in the special group that gets attention. I have spent several hundred dollars through Nicotine River, granted I am not a big money customer, but have had an account sense march of 2017. If their customer service “application developers” are such a problem wonder why other companies I deal with do not have the same issues.

2 Likes

This indeed IS happening. Had a slow to process order, PM’d Wes, he answered in 2 minutes, and not only did he do that, but he stepped up, and overnighted my fairly large / heavy order to me, and just received it. Thank you @Nicotine_River. Despite any outstanding issues, I cannot complain about this.

8 Likes

Just to update I placed an order yesterday at 12:45PM PST from @Nicotine_River during there new flavor sale. Ordered 10 flavors and 10 empty bottles and it all got shipped today and is already in USPS possession. Based on my last few orders I was just hoping it shipped this week so next day was a pleasant surprise. Looks like NR has fixed there shipping woes of the past and here’s hoping this is the new norm :+1:

Funny thing though, USPS tracking shows it in there possession at 7PM today but estimated delivery is for the Friday and I am only 80 miles away. A package coming from Denver shipped today too but USPS tells me it will be here tomorrow, both first class packages…Oh USPS, why so lame :wink:

5 Likes

Hey guys! We’re having a Flashsale for 25% off all of our flavorings starting today at 5PM PST!

Code: FLAVORS25

Ends: 4/11/19 @ 5PM PST

Enjoy!

8 Likes

Anyone else having a problem with the shipping? I am only getting fed-ex ground shipping options and there are no flammable flavors in my cart, no nic either but keep getting this:

Due to DOT and FAA regulations depending on what is inside your cart, shipping options may vary. If you have any Hazardous or Flammable products in your shopping cart only FedEx Ground will be provided as a shipping option. Please look for the * symbol after the product name which indicates it is a flammable or hazmat item.

Liquid Nicotine in a strength of 60mg, 100mg, and Pure Nicotine are Class 6.1 Toxics Packing Group ll and lll and will only ship FedEx Ground. Pure Nicotine carries a $45 hazmat fee per 4 liters plus the standard FedEx Ground charge.
Flammable flavor extracts are considered Combustible and will only be shipped FedEx Ground.

I even opened up another browser and put a flavor I know ships USPS first class as I ordered it just a week ago and for a single flavor I still only get Fed-ex shipping options with the warning. Even put well over $50 in my cart, that is $50 after the 25% discount and no free shipping options because it is stuck on giving me that warning.

3 Likes

Hey mjag, that’s extremely strange but I can definitely help you with this. Please PM me a screenshot of your cart and the address it is going to. I can make sure this is taken care of for you ASAP. :slight_smile:

4 Likes