Nicotine River - Updates

@Nicotine_River Great to have you guys active here for updates, feedback, and back and forths.

6 Likes

@Nicotine_River are there any plans for a labor day sale this year? I know this question is asked every holiday so I figured I’d get it out on the board now. Plus I figured you can spend my money better than me so I’m ready to throw some your way :wink:

4 Likes

It’s probably as usual. The day of the holiday or night prior. It sucks so since you need to hold off on purchases announced prior, and hope it’s a good sale, otherwise you’ll be shopping last minute at other places lol.

Just be patient and watch the forum, since the announcement emails most of the time don’t work :frowning:

4 Likes

I’d like to vote for this too. Put me down for 8,750 votes.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, regarding a labor day sale we unfortunately will not be having one due to the fact that we are in mid process of our move to the new facility. It has taken longer than we expected to move due to the construction and regulatory permits process for all of our electronic equipment within the facility (since the facility is brand new). Having a sale during this time would unfortunately be too much pressure on our team especially now that we are limiting inventory to make the move easier on our end. Good news is that we will be having sales more often once the move is finalized and shipping speeds are expected to increase immensely with near same day shipping on almost all orders guaranteed before a certain time. It’s been quite the process and we apologize for missing out on this sale however, we will be back and better than ever in the near future. We are aiming for end of the September to establish our footing in the new facility, but for now our main focus is to plan everything out accordingly so all goes well. Thank you everyone for understanding!

14 Likes

But…but…I’ve been waiting for this

Just joking. Hope your move goes smoothly :smiley:

4 Likes

Is the coupon code listed on the resources page, PURILUM, no longer valid? Thank you.

1 Like

Hello I am afraid I’m unaware of the resource page you’re referring to. Please provide a link for this page. We currently do not have any sales active so this is strange! I’ll take a look into this for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources
Most regular customers are aware that you chose to go w/ the free shipn w/ $50 but the code is still listed. There are a few others that arent valid on the page as well tho, dont hurt to try them tho until time is found to update the page. Cheers, have a great Holiday!!

5 Likes

I thought NicRiver moved last year, are you still moving ? I just got a big order from ya’ll last week, it was at my doorsteps in 10 days, but that was weekend included.

2 Likes

Extremely strange, we’ll get these taken down. Thank you

3 Likes

Hello, we planned on moving around April of this year. We’ve worked diligently on setting everything up correctly so that our move is least stressful as possible. After finding a lucrative location and working endlessly on the necessary requirements for the move we have finally set in place an estimated finalization date of the end of September. Since the facility is new it requires a much larger amount of work than we expected. As for the shipping speeds, 10 days sounds excessive and in the near future after this move they’re expected to be much more efficient. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Well I am sorry to say I had to use competitive markets for the Labor day sales at a loss of a mere $160. not that much but I would have rather give it to a place I know and love. Hope things get worked out over there,because it would have been with Nicotine River, you are usually the first place I shop, I am a small timer though, I hope your move goes well, and things work out for you. I will be loading up a cart for the next sale, I thought you just got a new state of the art clean room and facility, Hope to see you up your game.

6 Likes

We appreciate the kind words and we will definitely be having sale more often in the near future! It’s been quite the journey working on having this complete and we can assure that our customers will be satisfied with our improvements! Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m just curious how @Nicotine_River is making out with the move? I hope all is going well, best of luck to you!

6 Likes

This^^^

I’ve been waiting for a Nic sale :wink:

3 Likes

The move is going well! Still in the process so that the transition doesn’t impact our workflow negatively! But in due time we will be having sales! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

We are moving too, out of our state of the art laboratory…
To our new refreshment lounge
Just kidding, hope the move goes well :laughing:
Send pics once you get moved in!

8 Likes

@Nicotine_River The new building(s) and industrial park look really nice. GL on the move and the new facility.

3 Likes

I just had to post something, as the post count is now at 1973 the year I married my wife.

@Nicotine_River a serious question for you however is, how can I take advantage of your sales when you won’t ship 100mg nicotine to New Zealand?

2 Likes