Nicotine River - Updates

Lol, yeah, same code for sure brother :+1: I still have 200ml left of the 500ml LB VIC but ordered another 500ml during there BF sale, can never run out of that stuff :grin:

3 Likes

OMG I havent use that for a bit you just gave me​:bulb::bulb::bulb:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the new flavor updates @Nicotine_River, it REALLY saves time for us, and/or having to try and keep new releases sorted via the main website. Thank you.

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I want to grow up and be JUST like you !!!

1 Like

@mjag You have JUST forced me to STOP typing, and run back to the cave, and mix up some of @Pro_Vapes’s Banana Split now !!!

I’ll be back …

1 Like

Liar…lol

3 Likes

Mmmmmmm…

Apparently the 3rd bottle was shipped alone, just received the tracking number.
Thanks for your follow-up.

2 Likes

I Used rf bread at 0.15 and it destroyed my mix… definitely thinking the dilution is a must

3 Likes

I rarely see snow

1 Like

It is a really finicky flavor, just looked it up and it has been over a year since I used it last so gonna revisit it soon.

2 Likes

So if I was going to make a dilution say 10mls… I’d do 1% flavor to 9% pg?

3 Likes

I haven’t done a dilution with it yet but 1 gram to 9 grams PG would give you approx a 10% dilution

2 Likes

I seriously hate wasting flavors and I think this COULD work if you find the right %'s for it …

2 Likes

It definitely can work, that recipe I got the most realistic “Toast” out of that French Toast recipe but it didn’t steep well and never went back to it. The toast stayed but the rest fell apart. I need to find the right balance but now that RFSC black label french toast is no more going to have to find a substitute as that was in there too.

2 Likes

I got tasked to try and replicate PB and J Strawberry by Jam Monster for someone who can’t buy the juice where they live. They can buy DIY supplies, but haven’t mixed before. I was asked to create a similar recipe so they can get their “fix”. A few samples I made seem close, but are missing the thickness and pop that the original have. I have tried adding some marshmallow (TPA) at 1-2% but it still falls flat. Also, it seems the original tastes bit more salty. Any ideas?

1 Like

Or if you have Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 0.5% willl give you a nice mouth feel w/o much coconut… Ive seen ppl use coconut to help fruits also

The CAP Jelly Candy is the one a lot of mixers like a lot for mouth feel and popping fruit flavors. But the fool I am I decided to try and work with Gushy Fruit Candy(WFSC)

1 Like

I have Purilium Jelly Candy in my black friday order that disappeared with FedEx, so as soon as I get it I’ll give it a shot. Then I’ll order the cap version.

2 Likes

I mixed this yesterday after my shipment arrived. It’s pretty good. Now, I have a smidge of the BlackBerry Jam monster left and finger testing both side by side I get more darkness from the BlackBerry, more thickness with a tad bit more saltiness from the original. Any idea on how to achieve this? It seems like the original might have boysenberry in it or more blueberry jam to make it darker. Maybe Forest Fruit? Thanks for this. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Does any customers have any time frames on shipping and handling? I know you were all waiting for the catch up on sale orders, but looking for an update please :slight_smile: I want to order a couple things so I can make some stocking stuffers for daughter, but not if it won’t get here in time.

@Nicotine_River The discount code for the Purilum taste testers is still not working. I’ve asked about it a couple times now without response. Have you discontinued the offer?

2 Likes