Nicotine River - Updates

Its is great to have you guys back . I hsve missed getting my VG and PG from NR…Not sure ill ever need to buy Nic Again

7 Likes

It might be a question of flavors + nic = vaping. Might make it more of a risk. I would love to see the NR line in smaller bottles as well. I had a few that i liked a lot.

5 Likes

This would be f*in GREAT…, U guys think FlavorJungle’s biscuit was good… NR’s is better!

7 Likes

Hi, NR,

I would love it if you could at least bring River flavors back. Nobody seems to have them.

7 Likes

Great point…I do know Nude Nic has flavors as well . Are they selling theirs?

5 Likes

Dam that’s great news, glad to see you back. For me there’s one flavor from your line I’d love to see come available, blue raspberry. Will you be called River supply or will you stick with Nicotine river?

5 Likes

Good question, i dont ever go to nude, i despise Jake.

I could certainly be wrong too. I can only imagine how much a pain in the ass it is to sell flavorings in multiple sizes.

5 Likes

Oh ya i can see why NR wouldnt want to do this again…

6 Likes

I wiuld love to get that sample pack though…Problem with that i fall in love with something Like i did with Cream Dream or Sugar crunch and not be able to get lol

5 Likes

Yeah, one of the Universes best pranks. Make you fall in love with something then take it away…

7 Likes

Hello all!

Regarding River Flavors, we appreciate the interest and will look into this as well. Initially the nicotine would be what we’d offer and then we would add River Flavors down the line. Will let you guys know on this. :slight_smile:

Good news though is that us bringing back nicotine is confirmed and set in stone. We’ll be making improvements to the packaging of our nicotine as well. Glass bottles with an air tight syringe accessible plug to contain the Nitrogen and minimize oxidation. The glass bottles will be amber as well to minimize light exposure.

@Jmars We will continue to go by Nicotine River :slight_smile:

We’re glad to be back! Will update you guys here on the confirmed date that the nicotine will be live on our site for purchase. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Am I looking at something wrong here or is the prices a bit high

5 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo Hello, those would be our gallon prices. We’ll be adding the smaller size option in the coming weeks. :slight_smile:

We’ll be sure to update everyone here and also will send out an email blast. :tada:

9 Likes

Im glad. I was thinking that was for the smaller bottles

7 Likes

I’m happy to see this news. Nicotine River Salt Nic has been my go to product for several years. I stocked up before you ended consumer sales, but I’ll eventually need more. Will you be offering Salt Smooth in consumer friendly sizes?

8 Likes

Great question!

Here will be the line up for the nicotine,

PurNic Freebase 100mg (VG or PG)
PurNicSalt Smooth 100mg (VG or PG)
PurNicSalt Hit 100mg (VG or PG)

:slight_smile:

13 Likes

Great news, now i can use my Van Milkshake NR and Bread Pudding NR flavorings.

Thank you for keeping us in the loop.

6 Likes

@Nicotine_River as a long time customer, and realizing how “crazy” things are in 2022, AND, how extra crazy they must be in CA, I appreciate you taking the time to keep us in the loop.

7 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo, @Nicotine_River is right (go figure). Those are for their GALLON sizes !!!

5 Likes

@CCS I couldn’t agree MORE !!!

I can’t vape Salts, but many of my customers do, and my only current option NOT NR, was 100%VG, and it was KILLING me, so bring ON the PG base Salts, from a reputable vendor, with VERY fair pricing.

Couldn’t have come at a BETTER time for me.

8 Likes