Nicotine River - Updates

To @ozo and everyone else in this forum and others, we at Nicotine River thank you so very much for allowing us the opportunity to be part of your vaping experience.

8 Likes

@Nicotine_River is about to carry Inawera?! Down South the phrase to describe your Competition today is ā€œShittinā€™ Kittensā€! Iā€™m getting my order together nowā€¦

2 Likes

If there are any flavors you believe we should carry from any supplier please let us know your suggestions! Weā€™d love to know everyoneā€™s input! Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After doing a search I found a company that sells 6 inch long 11 gauge blunt tip needles

http://scicominc.com/pipetting-needles/

This would make it easy to keep the seal on your bottles and be able to get to the very bottom of the bottles. The problem is the company will only sell a min of 3 packs ( I only need one ) It would be cool if you could get some of these needles and sell us one at a time ( I think 11 gauge will work the best for VG Nic ) I use a syringe for my Nic and then I weigh it ā€¦ I know that @Sprkslfly would probably want one ā€¦ Who else would want one ?

Contact ā€¦ Rhett at Scicominc

Thank You @Nicotine_River

3 Likes

FA wine champagne please!!!

1 Like

@Nicotine_River @Nicotine_River_Chem
I agree with @Rob62 about the fat needles.
I have been using 12ga 1.5" blunts for almost a yearā€¦for my VG nicotine. They create another safety barrier when mixing with nicotine by allowing you an easy draw with your syringe, plus you only need a small hole in the top seal on your nicotine bottle, so if you do accidentally knock your bottle overā€¦it will only spill a drop or two.
12ga and larger are not easily found, and someone should carry them for sale to the DIY juice community. I have mentioned it to a few vendors but havenā€™t seen any available from them. I ordered mine from China.
The longer ones that @Rob62 would be excellent to put through the small hole in the top sealā€¦and reach to the bottom of most nicotine bottles. The small hole may even help keep air/oxygen out betterā€¦
Safety firstā€¦and foremost.

6 Likes

Yes! Our team absolutely loves the idea of the needles! We will definitely take a look into the product and do our research! Thank you guys!

7 Likes

We are going to take a look into this flavor! Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

flavour art - cream whipped / whipped cream

1 Like

Well when you get in the 6 inch Long 11 gauge Needles put me down for one of them :+1:

2 Likes

Unfortunately we will never be carrying Whipped Cream FA due to shipping and itā€™s diacetyl content. The flavor is not suitable for vaping and we highly recommend finding alternatives for that flavor due to its health hazards.

5 Likes

yep id love one or two

1 Like

So itā€™s kind of bad for you like FW Yellow Cake which you do sell? I guess Iā€™m trying to understand what you mean by extreme health hazards.

1 Like

Negative Ben - Flavor West allows us to buy yellow cake. FlavourArt North America will not carry it due to its unsafety. Those are there words. Any other resellers of that flavor buy it direct from Italy.

5 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. Makes perfect sense now. Disappointed as that was the flavor I was going to suggest tooā€¦ :thumbsup:

2 Likes

i dont understand this comment , you and many others sell products that contain the same things i do understand the shipping ill continue to use it , ty for the advice but that advice should be given on many products including sucralose or anything containing sugar , but ill leave that one alone

1 Like

ECX has it ill continue to use it its a great light cream imo

1 Like

I think you misunderstood him. Heā€™s saying their distributor does not carry it. He would have to order from an overseas distributor to get it. I suspect ECX and others do just that.

4 Likes

ahhhh yes i seen that in your post afterwards its all good i love NR and will buy all they have to offer , i only usebother vendors for stuff they dont have and 10ml sample bottles when im trying a new flave and if i like that flave and they carry it i will purchase bigger size from them ty for clarifying

1 Like

Iā€™m Very sad that Nicotine River has no more shipping service for
FPO / APO ( Military Shipping ) :frowning: . Donā€™t know where to get great service like Nicotine River from other Vendor.

Any Help by NR or Advice will be much Appreciated

Thank you

1 Like