Nicotine River - Updates

We will look into making this an option or something along those lines. We definitely can make the colors darker and bolder for people to see easier.

2 Likes

Hey! We just briefly wanted to say thank you to everyone for participating in letting us know your thoughts on our new website. Loyal customers like all of you help us progress through this industry and we, Nicotine River as a team, thank all of you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No, Thank you ! Itā€™s truly a pleasure doing business with Nicotine River. Great Venders with excellent customer service grow quickly by word of mouth in this community :facepunch:

4 Likes

Well I personally am glad your looking at what people are pointing out without offense, whether things change or not, at least your open about what people are saying. Too many times in the past Iā€™d see something wrong on websites (links not working or such), Iā€™d toss the site a private message about it and get hate mail back from them. Pretty sad when you think about it, a company is putting up something that suppose to be representative of their product and/or brand, a person lets them know of errors or emissions that (normally) can be easily corrected so they appear more professional and instead of a ā€œwe will look into itā€ they loose a potential customer (I obviously was at their website for a reason), because I pointed out a typo.
To me, it really doesnā€™t matter if things get corrected, it matters on how interaction is handled. Customer service can/will make or break an online presence, they are looking for repeat customers, I for one will pay extra to a different vendor if I felt I was dealing with a location with the attitude of, ā€œI donā€™t care if you leave, I have plenty of other peopleā€¦ā€. I am not saying customer service is out there to kiss butt, but they are out there to represent their product and the business. Poor customer service, whether it is someone having issues with the online presences, leaking bottle seals, or order issues is potential loss of revenue not only to a company, but it is what is paying that customer service reps paycheck.
A question or request to a online company doesnā€™t have to be dealt with, a change doesnā€™t have to be made or met, but at the very least the customer should at the very minimum have the feeling that he/she has been listened to. I can deal with a typo (we all know I make enough of them), but I donā€™t have to deal with a specific company (normally).
btw, one of my orders was missing a stickerā€¦

4 Likes

TUT is exactly right and spot on. Everyone here I am sure is spreading the word of your site. I know I have said it to several people that your nicotine is just perfect. Also your prices for liquids really do not compare. Thank you for your listening and continued support.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a pleasure interacting with all of you on this forum and accepting all your suggestions and thoughts. Thank you everyone once again. And Tut! Next time you order write in the order notes that youā€™d like two stickers! Our shipping team will give you an extra :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bam. Now we well all say from Wes. Lol. J/k

2 Likes

Has anyone tried the Rivers flavoring, and if so what did you think? That Strawberry Biscuit looks very very good. The picture reminds me of the scones from the Western Washington Fair here where I live. Might have to try it and see.

I heard a rumor that they were going to add some flavors sometime in December :wink:

4 Likes

4 Likes

do the puyallup

2 Likes

What percentage did you do your SB Biscuit at? I did a small sampler a couple weeks back and thought it was good, Mixed a bigger sample and it just was a shrug of the shoulders.

1 Like

Golden Butter (CAP) 1%
Strawberry Biscuit (NR) 5%
Stevia (stone) 0.2%
5mg nic
30PG/70/VG

4 Likes

I have also heard something to that affect. Better keep our eyes open

This Friday, ladies and gentlemen!

1. Black Friday deal is 20% OFF everything excluding pure nicotine.

2. This 20% OFF deal is for ONE day, this FRIDAY, 11/25/2016.

3. Once the deal has passed it is gone, act fast!

4. Free Shipping is still applicable with 20% OFF for domestic orders.

5. We will out of the office Thursday 11/24/16 and Friday 11/25/16.

6. All orders will begin shipping Monday 11/28/16 and please expect mild delays.

7. All 10ml sizing options have been added to every flavor.

8. Donā€™t forget to check out our BRAND NEW DIY and Nicotine Titration Kits.

DISCOUNT CODE: HOLIDAYS

9 Likes

Puyallup? I love that fair.

2 Likes

Hey Grant and team: itā€™s 1AM CSTā€¦still not getting the code to work.

What coast is the server on??

1 Like

2am CST is 1am MST, 12am PSTā€¦ They are on the west coastā€¦ Iā€™m waiting too.

Simi Valley, CA, 93065

2 Likes

Hi
Im on east coast so I suppose If nicotine river is on the west coast The code hopefully will work in about a half hour

Yep yep in 32 minutes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Grant!!
Again, hope all of the NR family (both immediate and extended) had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!

1 Like