Nicotine River - Updates

Glad to hear it! Let me know if you need anything! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great news! We will be having two new additions to our site!

And don’t forget about Real Flavors Super Concentrates :smirk:

The set dates for when these will be up are not confirmed, however they are coming! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Another new flavor company will be arriving to our site shortly! Whether it’s tasty tobaccos you enjoy or delicious fruits, Flavor Revolution has you covered! Mainly sourced in the food industry their appearance in the vaping industry is not well known, however their extremely concentrated (2-4% needed) and mouth watering flavorings will leave you satisfied! Give them a shot, we can assure you you’ll find a flavor you love!

All pricing and flavor descriptions will be up within the next business week! The pricing for these concentrates is relative to Capella.

Release date: 1-2 Business weeks, Thank you! :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Very interesting for sure. Look forward to seeing what they have to offer.

3 Likes

In B4
Welcome addition :+1:

4 Likes

A few of them look really good! The vanilla cream look interesting for sure :blush:

5 Likes

This is exciting!

5 Likes

And the echoes of Grant screaming “CHARGE!!!” (forward) were heard for miles around!! lol

Thanks for thinking outside the box once again, and bringing us an additional option to experiment with!

9 Likes

Great news! I think it’s awesome you guys are expanding, I may never have to order at other vendors pretty soon if you keep moving forward like this. You should take a look into Baker’s Flavors out of Russia. Anyone that’s tried these will know what I’m talking about…Keep it up NR!!

3 Likes

Are there any current discount codes for us?

1 Like

Yes sir and thank you very much for all of the support!

• Grant
5 Likes

im wondering if these are pg based and diketone free ??? and have any of these been tested by elr members …

2 Likes

Is this the company: First Creative Ingredients, Inc. - Flavor Revolution formally known as “Flavor Sweet”?
Are there MSDS / SDS sheets available?

3 Likes

im hoping because of this they havent had a concern with DA / AP so havent eliminated it , imo it would be nice to see a new company that caters to those of us that arent concerned with diketone issues

9 Likes

So very well said, and I couldn’t agree more!!

4 Likes

Currently the only active deal we currently have is the $50 and over free shipping deal.

We’ll inform everyone here about any new discounts :slight_smile:

Thank you

4 Likes

Yes SDS’s will be up on our site once the Flavor Revolution page on our site is complete within 1 week or so

I’m unsure if they were once known as “Flavor Sweet”. I know they might be difficult to find online so I’ll have to ask the boss when he comes in since he has done his research and speaks with the owner often.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Replying to your question,

I just heard from the boss and from our knowledge they are not affiliated with any of the companies listed.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Okay. Thank you. “Flavor Sweet” refers to the information I found on 2 websites in connection to First Creative Ingredients, Inc. I’m not sure if the two products are the same or 2 different types of flavor concentrates. My research online yielded very limited results other than that were classified as “food flavorings”.

2 Likes

Oh okay. So they are not the company “First Creative Ingredients, Inc.” - thank you.

3 Likes