Not sure if this is true

Dang, I missed the Nic river close-out and this.

7 Likes

ignore it. Some people just have an itchy trigger finger and a hair trigger. This forum usually doesn’t jump people. A bunch of good people here. Most just want to help and share the knowledge.

9 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong with the Meme. It’s displaying the utter bullshit of the American Heart Association (AHA), followed by listing the real reason the AHA spewes crap statements like that. Perhaps it could have been designed better to show the delineation of point and counter point. I think the intent might have been to seperate the two with the Electrocardiograph printout in the middle.

9 Likes

They cited references in the footnote.

5 Likes

Don’t stress mate, it was the other person who didn’t read it properly. It actually is pro vaping and is taking the piss on the American Heart Association.

This sort of thing is why I don’t post as often here anymore. Seems to be turning into a wild west where simple things are misunderstood and the poster crucified, yet outright nasty, missinformed or ignorant posts are just let go…

You did nothing wrong at all @ladycrooks so relax, keep learning, don’t stop participating and enjoy the DIY journey.

8 Likes

Thanks for filling me in mate. I always try to be fair and give someone the benefit of the doubt before making assumptions although sometimes it doesn’t pay off.

6 Likes

Don’t worry about it and no apologies needed.

8 Likes

Yes @fidalgo_vapes, thats the original post. (I edited it, and crossed out the first part just to show what I think)

@ladycrooks, there is / was nothing wrong with your OG post, if you feel the need to discuss any vaping issues or have questions, whatever… go right ahead :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Agreed @ladycrooks, let’m rip !!!

7 Likes

Ummm you guys kicked my ass up and down the block when I first came here…

lol just kidding.

9 Likes

up and down the block - you wee lucky .

@SessionDrummer used me as a drum - until he could afford to get his drum fixed - took awhile he kept mumbling something about a rabbit hole takin his money

9 Likes

It is True !

7 Likes

That’s because your ass looked so inviting, @INOIROC :laughing:

4 Likes

Initiation, brother :laughing:

5 Likes

Patience is the ability to count down before you blast off. :rocket:

5 Likes

They’re just envious of all your vape mail :rofl:

4 Likes

Cause shit; mix them up, confuse and annoy them all :slight_smile:

They need it to prevent a snoozefest of people all agreeing with one another - that just ends up being one endless circle jerk of regulars.

Be yourself Babe: anyone who doesn’t like it can go fuck 'emself.

Plenty of people will always like you anyway - why waste time trying to please an homogeneous glob of- whoever: you’re far better off being truly loved by the few than merely getting along with the majority - like half-cold bathwater that shit is.

2 Likes