Nude Nicotine, MUCH FASTER SHIPPING! 3-9-19 Updated

Well don’t get me started on that whole mess (yes it IS a hot mess, depending on what shop you go to). I’m in just peeking around to see what they’re pushing on the public and I see people asking for a higher NIC (mostly 3mg on the shelves) and a young, helpful employee runs over with the bottle that just been sitting out for who knows how long, starts to count drops, the phone rings, someone asks her a question, the front door chime goes off, somebody drops something, I have no clue who was counting the drops of NIC at that point.

Don’t tell the FDA, we got enough problems, LOL.

I just don’t like to shop in B&M’s because I’ve seen bad luck and had bad luck with my local shops, maybe just a bad area, don’t know. I DID however, find ONE shop where they really knew they’re stuff, weren’t pushing crap mods on the public, really listened to people, and helped them get what they wanted, not just what the shop had to move off the shelves. The owner is a great guy, helped me out a LOT. AND, turned me onto my FIRST Steam Crave. Can’t thank him enough. If any of our ELR are up in New Jersey off 206 in Eastampton, gotta stop in and say hi.

http://www.audiodepot.com/vape/

2 Likes

You want to hear crazy, I got one of these with some extra remotes …

And I have alerts setup for the mixing cave, AND, the freezer remotes !!!

Yeah, I’m crazy.

2 Likes

Yeah I can probably count 2 the most that have any clue in my area. I initaily learned from a friend of mine & he also pointed me to look at youtube videos. From there I learned a lot on my own. I can do board level repairs. Building a coil is easy lol…

2 Likes

Nice!! Though I maybe a bit crazier LOL. I like it, though I’d have to get the Smarthub for that so I can monitor it from anywhere! I’m quite tech savvy, considering my line of work.

2 Likes

Great sub!

2 Likes

Just placed ANOTHER Nude Nicotine order, and this arrived JUST about as fast as my previous order, CROSS country at that. In the past NN had some issues with timely shipping, but that has clearly CHANGED.

Order placed Sunday March 3rd @ 20:46.
Order shipped Tuesday March 5th @ 11:58.
Order received Friday March 8th @ 13:44.

Please notes this order was placed LATE Sunday night, and was NOT their FIFO (First In First Out) stock, but liters of NIC, and Argon topped NIC. Standard free shipping. I LOVE it when vendors acknowledge a problem, and actually FIX it.

Nude Nicotine REALLY has improved on what they needed to. TWO orders in a row for me.

10 Likes

Will titrate later, damn this stuff is clear, and odorless. Only breaking 1L down, other litre into glass, and Argon topped already glassed.

7 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Nicotine River - Email Bug Will Be Resolved! Updates & More!

Glad you got a response from them and I’ll keep my :crossed_fingers: your order makes it out the door today. I’m sure the USPS is pretty overwhelmed right now too seeing as it’s tax time and I bet people have been some online shopping fools lol.

3 Likes