Nude Nicotine Nude NIC Armor 2 (2 year reveal)!

@natbone, how it benefits you (currently), is Nude is shipping this product.

3 Likes

@Cary1, I can’t explain how, but there ARE shipping product. Perhaps “Get it while you can” applies here ?

3 Likes

Just by past track records of synthetic products my general guess would be the exact opposite. Nicotine is probably one of the most studied chemical in the world. In liquid form it is an addictive stimulant that restricts arteries (leading to higher blood pressure) and blood flow. That’s the worse the medical world has come up with.
Synthetic nic hasn’t been around long enough to get a fair analysis in the US or the rest of the world.

5 Likes

Has anyone tried this?

5 Likes

That makes sense to me. I just checked the price on the link above and it’s stupidly expensive as well. Why would anyone want to buy that is beyond me.

4 Likes

If I didn’t have 9 years of nic in the freezer, I might consider it.

4 Likes

I haven’t tried it and as @natbone said, it is pretty expensive. I may get some to try it, but have enough nic for the next few years. Maybe I’ll buy some as a holiday present to myself. Not sure if I will get some or not, but grateful the option is available.

3 Likes

HiLiq is having a free shipping sale with min order of $30.00 - apparently they are still shipping nicotine. They also have synthetic nicotine available. I tried a sample size of HiLiq freebase some time ago and it was clear and tasteless, as good as anything I have had to date. If anyone is looking for nic, this may be a great option for them at this time. I personally have a supply that will probably outlive me. This synthetic product in say a 30ml size is however enticing: HiNIC Synthetic Nicotine 30ML 100MG PG - Wholesale Vape Juice , Best Nicotine Salt for sale, Cheap nicotine base, Buy vape juice nicotine wholesale

5 Likes

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. I’ve been using HiLiq for 4 years and have always received top quality Nic Salts. On the other hand, I can name two companies here we all know from which I received not so good nic.

4 Likes

can also confirm that hiliq nic salts are smooth! I was having issues with nicbase nicsalts being way too harsh and thought Id try out hiliq. Their salt b is perfect, not too sure how i feel about salt A though

5 Likes

@Ceferinooo I can’t vape Salts, but any clue what Hiliq brands theirs Salts as ?? A = Hit, B = Smooth ?

3 Likes

Salt B is benzoic acid
Salt A is a blend of acids that they don’t disclose, but it is as smooth as Salt B. I just don’t get the same feeling as I do with B. Maybe if I up the nicotine (I do 15mg for salts) to 20mg I can reach the same satisfaction.

In comparison to Nicbase, the salts are a world of difference

5 Likes

Agreed. I tried the A first then the B and have stuck with it. It costs a few dollars more but it’s worth it.

5 Likes

I appreciate that @natbone, and @Ceferinooo. I personally can’t use Salts, as they give me coughing fits (go figure), but, I have clients who do, so your feedback, is very helpful. Thank you.

5 Likes

Hand raised!

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer posted a good report from NN about TFN. I also listened to a current explanation from do or die, Wayne. He goes further into the two major companies that produce them, Next Gen and CNT. The price seems to have come down and is negligible between commercial juice that uses it and juice that uses freebase.

I recently purchased 2 of my old favorite commercial juices because the price was ridiculously low. When they arrived I noticed a whole new label look and then I saw synthetic nic on the label. At first I was pissed because there was no mention of the switch when I ordered and the image on the site showed the old labels. Apparently juice companies are making the switch to get around the PMTA. But this is yet to be determined because now the “cry baby, save the children from smoke and vapor” groups are demanding that the FDA put restrictions on TFN. So far, we’re safe.

But how does it taste, effect the brain, blah blah? It doesn’t taste like anything, my juice tastes the same as it always did. However, as explained above about the R and S isomers, I couldn’t find any TFN company info on the label or if I have a 50/50 R&S or a 100% S. According to Wayne’s info, the 50/50 3mg nic will only affect you as if it’s 1.50mg, half the potency. The 100% S-isomer will have full impact, iirc. See Wayne’s video.
I’m at such a low dose (3mg) that I can’t really tell the difference, sorry, I know this is important to some people. If you want to know more about the major players in this industry and the difference between R&S isomers…

5 Likes

@muth Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I remember about 6 or 7 years ago there was a juice brand that used TFN (but I don’t remember the name). I tried it and it was fine, but at the time the price for the juice was double of what I was used to paying, so I stuck with the “traditional” brands I was vaping at the time.

4 Likes