Nude Nicotine Nude NIC Armor 2 (2 year reveal)!

OK everyone, let’s just see what’s what here with Nude Nicotine’s Armor 2 NIC after almost 2 years to the day. I had been only using NN NIC, but due to some supply/shipping issues moved over to @Nicotine_River. I had almost forgotten about the mini jug of Armor 2 in the freezer, … UNTIL NOW.

Nude Armor v2.0 will be packaged in single 120mL, 250mL, and 500mL amber glass aliquots with the self-sealing luer-lock adapter affixed under the hermetically-sealed cap. When shipped, no argon will be necessary to purge the empty volume inside the bottle as a vacuum system in the laboratory will remove all atmospheric content (vacuum) prior to shipment. In addition, a 1 and 10mL luer-slip syringe will be included with your shipment for use to extract solution.

Pulled the amber bottle out of the freezer, and the seal was in place. Nicely designed, allows for repeated extraction with the provided leur syringe.

Appeared to be very, VERY close in color to brand new Nude NIC. Pretty damned impressive to say the least.

Smelling it, smelled only SLIGHTLY different than brand new NIC, but barely any perceivable difference.
Mixed up a S&V and vaped it. Granted mixing @ 3% NIC isn’t that heavy, I could not notice any difference between this 2 year old NIC and my new NIC. Pretty impressive.

38 Likes

Great share!!! One of those lingering questions in the back of my mind. How long will it be good.

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing! :smiley:

5 Likes

Good to know!

4 Likes

I’m currently using a bottle of regular NN, which is three years old. I cannot differentiate any difference from fresh NN @ 6mg. Good stuff…!

5 Likes

@Inspects Great stuff brother. 3 years !!!

7 Likes

Right ON…now I have even more faith in the (several) liters of nic in the freezer…!

5 Likes

Man, NN only offers 48mg/ml in these bottles now? I’m stumped. NR just discontinued their NicSheild bottles, too. Any tips for a supplier for 100mg 100% VG in these self-sealers?

Bump!

3 Likes

@Plunderdrum Plenty of 100mg here brother.

4 Likes

Sweet! Dont know how I missed it. Wherever i was, the drop-down only went to 48mg. Thanks, @SessionDrummer !

4 Likes

No problem @Plunderdrum, call me anytime…

#NudeNICFanboy

3 Likes

Bumping this old thread, with Nudes new Synth NIC, shipping to consumers…

3 Likes

NN “Syntha” - Synthetic Nicotine (New Release):

“Syntha,” Nude Nicotine’s Synthetic Nicotine, has been prepared in the laboratory and does not come from tobacco. That’s correct – nicotine, that is TRULY TOBACCO FREE!

Our ‘Syntha” Synthetic Nicotine is constructed in the laboratory from pyrrolidine and pyridine backbone chemistries, then further purified by chromatography, followed by a final distillation step. The purity and quality of our Syntha is like no other and has the benefits of being racemized to 50% R-isomer and 50% S-isomer (industry standard as-of-current). Synthetic “Syntha” Nicotine purity is on-par with our “Pharma” grade, at or above 99.5%, 0.5% purer than USP.

Syntha is available in two master formulations:

1. Racemic – 50% R / 50% S-isomer – Racemic Syntha is a mixture of both nicotine isomers, with a unique chemical signature due to the presence of the R-isomer in the blend. Tobacco nicotine does not have the R-isomer. The performance of this blend is considered industry-standard for synthetic nicotine as it-is the most widely adopted.
  2. Isomerized – 100% S-isomer – Isomerized Syntha is a 100% S-isomer synthetic nicotine that performs identical to tobacco-nicotine. The racemic Syntha is subjected to additional steps of processing and refinement to produce a synthetic nicotine that is devoid of R-isomer. We feel that this is the highest-performing synthetic nicotine.

Each batch of “Syntha” nicotine is supported as a true-synthetic (non-tobacco) product with batch identification, certificates of origin, and certificates of analysis. We test for the absence of tobacco alkaloids, as well as a radiocarbon c14 analysis for the absence of biobased carbon.

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer Thanks for posting this. Glad to see options becoming available.

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer …, NN website says the synthetics aren’t for vaping tho…is this true or nah?

2 Likes

Well @St3v0 that Sir, IS, the correct information, legally speaking.

2 Likes

That’s all well and good, but I, like most, just want to know what the hell difference does it make to me, the consumer. Is there something in naturally derived nicotine that is hurting me? If so, then how is this benefitting me.

3 Likes

@natbone Not sure of the difference (I am not a chemist). From 5 or 6 years ago there was some chatter (and hope) that Tobacco Free Nicotine (TFN) would not be considered a tobacco product. But that ship has sailed because just about anything having to do with vaping is considered “a tobacco product”. Makes no sense at all. But as a wise person one said, “If if doesn’t make sense, follow the dollars.” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Bingo !!!

3 Likes

I see said the blind man.

4 Likes