Officially a Beginner A+

Ahhh, speaking of such,i have found a replacement for CAP VC1 and I don’t have to use a ridiculous amount of and it tastes much more authentic than CAP. Can anyone guess what I found?

2 Likes

im just gonna take a stab at it , is it FA premium custard ??? btw i have no clue lol or a WF flave

2 Likes

Welcome to the dark side! One gram, ah ah ah, Two grams, ah ah ah!

3 Likes

Vanilla custard inw.

1 Like

Hell no and this is no time or subject matter to be playing with us!:rofl:

I hope so as I now have 5 10ml bottles of that coming my way!

I do like the Inw but it will never replace the Caps VC1 for myself.

3 Likes

Nope, not that…or no WF either.

2 Likes

Errr huh,nope, not that…Also, I see that I went off topic from Beginner A+ so I will invite those to a new thread. Anyone interested just shoot a PM.

4 Likes

I Love it hahaha

2 Likes

Totally enjoying this

1 Like

I am using small 0.5ml insulin syringes for adding my flavors (with the needles removed) It is accurate and consistent enough. For larger quantities a use a glass 50ml measuring cylinder (VG and PG) and for the nicotine a larger syringe. Maybe its not the correct way but it works for me. I am bothered by the accuracy of small scales when measuring milligrams and also the density of certain liquids may not be 1 gram per milliliter but that is just a thought.
Love this site since starting to be serious about vaping and not finding the flavor blend that I like in the shops. Its a bit difficult to find all the flavors and equipment at an affordable price locally because of a very poor exchange rate

1 Like

That’s cool, I got tired of washing,sterilizing,having bowls to constantly rinse syringes. I’m currently waiting on my scale to arrive. Ordered it via China, Chinese New Year actually ends I believe today. So should have in about another week to 10 days. Started off using pippettes then drops(that was crazy), then syringes. I believe I’ll really like the transition. Besides, now when I’ll be mixing my wife won’t be looking at the 14 gauge blunt tips and then looking at me. Then looking at blunt tips,then back at me. I was starting to get a bit concerned that there was going to be a connection between the blunt tips and a part of my body. So, Happy Wife Happy Life. I’ll spend less time mixing and more time with her. Lol