Ogre do Smoant NaBoo Review

Another detailed review by @SmilingOgre. Great job. So do I get this kit or three MF flavors? You make it tough brother.

4 Likes

Wow, that is a tough one. Had no idea I was creating a dilemma like this. Thanks for taking a peek and commenting! Iā€™m kinda thinkin I would go with the flavors to be honest. In the end itā€™s the flavor that makes the vape for me. Best mod on the planet with Draino in the atty is just nasty. Conversely, as long as the mod can hit a decent temp, with a damn good e-juice and Iā€™m a happy camper.

5 Likes

:grinning::grinning: I was just messing with the Ogre. Iā€™m buying both!

4 Likes

I did that today but Iā€™m sort of sure I wonā€™t be disappointed.

This is Fudge, sheā€™s a chocolate brown Labrador and she was born on August 6 which is my birthday too,

11 Likes

Aweā€¦ Iā€™m sure you wonā€™t. Wonderful!

4 Likes

Another Great Review! Thanks for taking the time! I like the looks of this one, but have to get the Rage first!!

4 Likes

Thank you! ā€œRage first!ā€ of course!!!

3 Likes

Thank you, sir! Awesome review, and I really appreciate the detail on performance. I didnā€™t understand it all, but I got every single thing I needed to know about how the performance will work for me, which is amazing. Really great detail on display, also, and the tidbit about the bottom cap losing colorā€¦ Thatā€™ll get resin straight away if I end up buying. Torn between this mod and the VooPoo X-217, so Iā€™m loving the detailed reviews to help me decide. Overall, incredibly helpful. BTW, GORGEOUS home, really eclectic, and your mask collection is just outstandingly cool.

3 Likes

What what what is the Rage? Iā€™m mod shopping, and now Iā€™m intrigued by what you like more than this, since this is in my final 2 options! lol Looked all over, and cant find the ā€˜Rageā€™.

@Josephine_van_Rijn Gorgeous fur creature, youā€™ve got there! What a cutie!

3 Likes

https://www.elementvape.com/ohmboy-x-desire-rage-155w-squonk-box-mod?enter=true

Rage is a really nice durable squonk mod. Not a lot of bells and whistles but really nice feel in the hand and very efficient running mid wattages and temp control is really nice as well.
One can never have to many mods! Good luck in your search!

4 Likes

I did look at that one! Loved it! I saw it at Element Vape, but it was in another shop too, cant remember which,with some really interesting color options. I want to say it was metallic, like platinum, but still rubbery looking? Really unique form factor. Definitely going on my list, but just a dadly out of my squonk mod budget. Iā€™m getting the Pico Squeeze 2 kit with Coral 2 RDA kitā€¦ cute, lil, and cheeep, found it for $30 on breazy. But its apparently honkin heavy, like a lil 1/2 lb brick. lol

3 Likes

I have to agree with @atssec97, I love the rage :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you, thank you, and thank you! Welcome to the DogHouse! Iā€™m always in it, so I made it my style. Eclectic it is. Grandpaā€™s play room.

3 Likes