Ogre's Opus

You are most welcome my alien brother!

3 Likes

Always good stuff my Ogre Brother!

I have always wanted a Opus charger, are they on sale anywhere? I see a lot of people got them recently so my wallet is itching

4 Likes

Either imr or illium with have it in stock. (Some spelling errors may have occurred) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Looks like there both sold out, you all bought them out :wink:

Found on amazon for $37ā€¦BF right around the corner so best to sit on the wallet me thinks

4 Likes

Thank you brother Mjag! Got mine at 18650batterystore.com. They did good in getting it out the door.

3 Likes

Thank you sir! Great tip on blowing out the fan. Good stuff!!!

3 Likes

This is weird. Iā€™m in a different country now, 110V instead of our usual 220V on the electricity net and my fan is so quiet that I had to put my ear against it to listen if it was actually running. That same fan that is so noisy at home.
The power adapter works between 100V-240V so Iā€™m not putting anything in between besides a reguar socket converter.

Makes me wonder if the issue is really the fan and not something elseā€¦
The humidity is about the same as usual but the temperature is about 10Ā°C warmer than at home.

When Iā€™m back home Iā€™ll try to find another power adapter with the same output and see if that makes a difference. Could be just that the power adapter sucks.

3 Likes

Could be the difference between the frequency of the AC. The fan may do better at 60Hz than 50Hz. Impossible to say for sure.

3 Likes

But surely thatā€™s just the adapterā€¦ the charger itself runs on DC, or am I wrong?

2 Likes

Yes it does. Just tossing something out there. Hard to say how well the DC is filtered etc. Glad itā€™s quiet though.

3 Likes

Could as well be that the travel knocked a few bearings in the right place ā€¦ will keep you updated

3 Likes