Ok I need help and suggestions please

Ok i have a efusion lost vape 200 and it has died. I have been calling and emailing the company I got it from for over 2 and a half weeks and they will not reply or tell me anything. I have contacted lost vape and they said oh buy a battery or you have to take it up with the company you bought it from? Wtf this thing has a 6 month warranty I’m not buying anything for it! And I know it’s not the battery anyway it died mid puff won’t hook to escribe nothing. so how should I go about this? I’ve called and the person took my info and said he will have the Internet guy call me tommorow that was over a week ago!!

Did you pay with paypal? Also post where you got it so we can boycott them.

1 Like

No I payed with debit card it was ECIGCITY they jacked me around on my hcigar vt200 to it went dead in 6 days. That time they actually replied to me after a week and said send it back and as soon as I put it in the mail send them the tracking number and they will have my replacement on the way. So I waited 10 days and still no tracking number of my replacement I blow em up with emails and they finally send me a email and say they don’t carry the hcigar anymore how can they make it right. And so that’s how I got the efusion… And I figured ah I kinda made out on this because it worked flawless and I loved it but it only lasted about 2 weeks…

Name and shame. When their sales drop they take notice especially if you mention the forums your on.

For a big impact I would take to their facebook and air out your complaint. Also make it known on their website blog… but I don’t see one.

One thing I learn from my EFun issues is to read the return policy before I pull the trigger. Their policy only offer a refund for items delivered to you damaged… and then you have to notify them in 24hrs of receipt of the item.

I will support you and I won’t do business with this vendor.:rage:

All sales are final. All returns must be authorized first by phone or email. Custom-made and special-order items are not returnable. We cannot guarantee that a product’s color will match exactly what you see on your computer screen, as all screens are different. If you are unsure of how a product will look in real life, we encourage you to contact us for more information before placing your order. In the rare event that an item arrives damaged or defective, the customer is responsible for letting us know via phone or email within 24 hours of receipt. The customer is to save all packaging and shipping materials until notified otherwise. Customers may cancel an order at any point prior to shipment. If an item has already been processed for shipment, cancellation is no longer an option. Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel custom-made and special-order items.

1 Like

Thank you, but the efusion has a 6 month warranty and I contacted lost vape and they said I have to do the warranty exchange through ecigcity. That they send them the replacement so that’s where I’m stuck because I tryd to bypass them by all means. And I think if I send it to evolv that it’s gonna void my warranty by tanking off the carbon fiber sides? Crazy thing is lost vape tells me to replace the battery and see if that works. But it clearly states in the manual you remove the carbon fiber sides you void the warranty wtf!!!

Man, I was getting ready to buy a couple hundred dollars worth of stuff from ecigcity too. I guess I will go somewhere else! That is exactly why I still support my local vape shop from time to time. They treat me good. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Well i onow if there going to treat a customer like this. They won’t get any of my business.

Stupid question. But did you check the fuse?

Yea I’m pretty sure it’s the fuse but it’s the lost vape and you gotta peel off the carbon fiber sides and that voids the warranty!!

Oh ok. Well that sucks. I’ve seen a feww on here that seems to have the same problem with them mods. I really hope its not a problem in the dna200 board. So far ,nock on wood i haven’t had any problems with the wismec. But if it is the board then it won’t matter what it’s in.

Yea same thing happened to my hcigar I just got the wismic today so I’ll see how that goes and I talked to ecigcity today and the guy on the phone said he will personally relay the message to the Internet guy and get to me within 24hrs so ill se how that goes

1 Like

Well i really love mine. But i have no way to mess with the programs on it. So its still stock mode. I do have some nickel to build with. But hell every time i build with it. My ohms are way to low.

What ya mean to low for your preference? Because you can go down low with the chip I’ve had some .037 twisted 24 gauge ni200 hence probably why I blew 2 of em tho! I honestly love the chip but I’m kinda eyeing the ipv5 about to come out too. ipv has been pretty solid for me.

Yeah i had one at 0.04 on here. Someone said i was full of shit lol. But it seams no matter how i build my ni200 coils. They are at 0.04. I just now did a duel coil. 24g 3mm 10 wraps. 0.04 lol.

I just didn’t want to try and run that low on the dna200. But i don’t have temp control on my copper macanical mod lol

Finally talked to ecigcity today and they basically said contact evolv or lost vape. They no longer sell or are carrying the efusion crazy…

Finally got it taken care of lostvape got me sending it to them. I think they got sick of me sending them emails. But I hope someone took this as a lesson never buy anything from ECIGCITY. They jacked me around on two mods. It’s like they get one shipment sell out and never deal with the company again. Because they definitely don’t honor the warranty.

3 Likes