On a mod hunt quest

Thank you for your advice, as I stated, I just ordered the Odin and I’m thinking the Riva will be on one of my next purchases. I am not familiar at all with DNA mods so I’ve shied away from getting one.

8 Likes

I can concur with @Rocky02852 on the Gaur 21: I have a few of them as my EDCs and all have kept going after being put through a hell of a lot.

They are solid, reliable, and the most ergonomic mod for my ogre hands.

9 Likes

I’ll vote for that @TimWV.

4 Likes

Don’t worry. The shock comes when the credit card bill is due.

6 Likes

@rcleven, That will be Monday lol

6 Likes

I would tell you the profile squonk/200w mod is a good mod. Its not the best but its good. One fault of it is the battery block does start to crack from the pressure of the batteries to wear the batteries dont connect. Other issue is if you tend to drop a mod now and then its not any good. Once my partner dropped it a few times the mod stopped reading ohms correctly and it kept jumping the ohms all over the place. Took a lot to bin it but i did if you want a squonk get a dovpo topside dual best fing mod i ever had. I have dropped it down the stairs a few times on the concrete and it just doesnt die

7 Likes

Thank you @Psycho_316 , I will have to check that out… after I pay off my most recent splurge!

5 Likes

Yes …Great mod , fair price love the Guar21

6 Likes

I like the Wotofo Profile Squonk mod very much, except it eats battery wraps like no other. It didn’t bother me at first but it is now. Other than that it’s very comfortable in the hand and easy to haul around. I think it will accommodate a 30mm atomizer but I’d have to look that up to be certain. It has a massive juice bottle that is well designed. Functionality very good and it can be used as a dual 18650 mod if you remove the Squonk bottle and use the 21xx0 to 18650 adapter (included). I do wish they included a second panel without the Squonk cut-out but it’s not a deal breaker for me. The battery wraps being destroyed is a huge problem for me.

5 Likes

For Squonk mods, a single 18650 squonker combined with a good single coil RDSA is a very compact pocket setup for moving about but the battery life is limited and must be considered. An extra battery is very easy to carry along, in a proper case of course. There are more single 18650 Squonker available than any other type of Squonk Mod.

5 Likes

I’m really liking the Azura duel 18650 Squonk or not Squonk combo mod. I got mine on clearance for about $10 but I’d pay $30 for one of I wanted a replacement and didn’t want to wait for a sale. I only see two negatives with it. The bottle is a shape that might be very difficult to replace or buy extras. It’s shaped like a round bottle that has 2/3rds of it sliced off. The detachable Squonk section has to be held firm with the main mod body while pressing the bottle to Squonk. If not the bulging bottle will push the main body and Squonk attachment apart, possibly causing a leak. This hasn’t been a problem for me but some people can’t stand it.

4 Likes

@JiM210 That’s a nice looking squonk! unfortunately Element Vape is out of stock on those. Hopefully they’ll get them back soon.
Thanks for the info!

5 Likes

Going to spend some more of your money. Got the Riva on clearance.

https://www.sourcemore.com/clearance.html

5 Likes

@rcleven, I’m trying to figure out how to throw something at you for that :upside_down_face:
I just got an order in today from BCF and waiting on some PG from Amazon tomorrow, I’ve spent more this month on “goodies” than I have in a long time, I may have to un-retire lol

5 Likes

If you create an account it will give you the clearance prices. $31.60 plus about $7.50 shipping. You can do it and I know you want it. You will see it in about 20 days.

4 Likes

I’ve already saved the site to my favorites, meaning that’s the first step in ordering it when it comes to my M.O. lol

3 Likes

@rcleven , I created an account but it still says it’s $52.99

3 Likes

I’ve got $31.57 & shipping. Guess they like me more than you.
Leave the site then sign back in . Then go to clearance. See if that helps. Sign up for their email adds. I sign in for their give aways. They have a nice pre order on a GV 200 kit for less than 40.00.

Make sure you are signed in. Their weird that way.

3 Likes

So very tempting

4 Likes

Two left. I think :thinking: that’s what they said. While you are there they have a GV Z RDA for a penny.

4 Likes