One Stop DIY Shop (OSDIY) Single Flavor and One Shot Tests by SessionDrummer -- Testing Now!

Mannnn, I wish I could claim you on my taxes. Following you is expensive. :grinning:
All kidding aside, you really have saved me tons. Thank you .for all of the work that you’ve done. We truly appreciate you !!!

4 Likes

@KC111, maybe the LEAST offensive one out there would be …

Glazed Donut (SC) (WF)

with maybe some …

Croissant (VTA)

3 Likes

Thank you very much @robin, I hoped I’ve saved you as much as I’ve helped you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You have :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m gonna have to agree with Robin, your opinions help save me tons of $ because you take the hits and misses out of the guessing game for me. Mango Mafia is still my favorite though. Even if you don’t agree, I just wanted your opinion which Mango was used for the main top note so that I can add another Mango drop or two or three.

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer, you are amazing with how well you test and then describe the flavours mate. Certainly helped give me ideas and stops me wasting money on duds. :grin:

5 Likes

Well I appreciate it @KC111. A looong time ago when I was FIRST starting to contemplate SFT, I thought about how WIDE or NARROW I wanted them to be. After MUCH debate, I decided to keep them narrow.

By that, I meant to keep it singularly focused on just the single flavors. Obviously in mixes flavors can react differently, require different strengths, work, don’t work, and / or could have an almost endless list of what they MIGHT pair well with, but even THAT, would be subjective. I tried to stay out of all of that, to allow for simple, clean, and narrow SF testings.

I might be able to tell which mango they used, but it’s typical to use multiples, or boost with other flavors, that can conceal the root, base flavor. I’ll let you know. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you very much @Ianc13, that always means a lot to hear. Thank you.

4 Likes

@KC111, alright, too busy to get all into the details here, but now that I’ve tried Jungle Flavors’s Mango Mafia, and am NOW testing Flavor Express’s Mango, I think I’m about 95% sure that the MAIN NOTE in the MM is the FE Mango. Gotta get back to the note taking for the Mango as we speak.

4 Likes

ah hem, why didn’t you sound an alarm for me? You do know I can’t find a suitable caramel? Just breakin’ your chops…sort of! On the list it goes.

3 Likes

What about OOO Glazed Donut? It’s definitely on my to get list.

3 Likes

Another one I DO have and haven’t even used yet :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

You talking about the OOO or the SC WF? I recently read about 2 recipes using he OOO Glazed Doughnut and I was convinced to get it. Let me see if I have them to show you.

5 Likes

This was @Fishaddict420 description of his above recipe link.

This recipe is actually the most important test of the GC to me personally…I LOVE one on one’s donut flavor, but it is the only flavor I own that I will not try before the 3 week mark, I get strange fruity off notes until then, and it doesn’t become its true self until 4 weeks or more…I actually couldn’t wait overnight to try it, and had my first taste while the juice was still 1/4 milky…and omg the Krispy Kreme bliss…it tastes like it is supposed to, the way I want it to…sweet donut bliss just hours after I mixed it…fantastic.

6 Likes

No I don’t have the OOO, pretty sure I saw that recipe, of course I just put in a LARGE flavor order at BCF and didn’t include the OOO Glazed Donut, DOH!
Donut vapes are my favorite yet I’ve yet to even attempt one,
Soon !

2 Likes

That’s because you’re too busy eating them! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Can’t argue with that!
I did order the Chemnovatic Donut though :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I just ate a gazillion oatmeal raisin cookies and I don;t even like them. Nothing else in the house :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Don’t think I tried that one @muth, but I did try …

4 Likes

Vaping the Lotta Latte as I type. Is this a One Shot? WHAT? This stuff is goo-ood. You really don’t have to do a thing to it unless you want to enhance what’s already there. Vaping this I regret not ordering the Cinna Roll. I have the RJ4 and Lucky Shot yet to test. RJ4 is ready but I’m falling behind on clean tanks.

4 Likes