Only one flavor

TPA Peppermint

1 Like

Red Touch Strawberry.

1 Like

But, custard CAN be your one stand alone choice! :grinning: You win!

2 Likes

VC V1 it is then!

4 Likes

Itā€™s not fair. If I could use two or three of a flavor profile I would have picked strawberry mix.

Since itā€™s only one. Fuji FA

1 Like

Do I have to choose right now??? Iā€™ve been wracking my brain for about an hr & Iā€™ve only been able to narrow it down to 2 - FA Pear & INW milk chocolate. This is so CRUEL!! Okā€¦ its down to a coin tossā€¦ drum roll pleaseā€¦ itsā€¦ itsā€¦ the Pear!

3 Likes

Butter Rum ā€¦ but I have only tasted like 10 things solo stillā€¦Iā€™m working on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I recognise the problem here. I will think about it while Iā€™m polishing off the aproximately 400 flavours I have in stock. Iā€™ll be back with an answer when Iā€™m about to run out :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I cant count them. That would mean putting a financial value on what I have spent and then I would have to jump off a bridge.

5 Likes

Cheating? How? lol

2 Likes

Because there is no such thing as a creme brulee tree or plantā€¦:wink:

2 Likes

Nobody said anything about trees. Lol

I thought about this alittle while last night. The question should be if you could vape only one flavor for one to two weeks what would it be? I think thatā€™s better.

For that it would be Fuji FA. Then maybe white peach FA. Then maybe melon FA. Then maybe bavarine cream tfa (I think there is a tree for that one).

The challenge is now that many of are deep into DIY, Atleast for me I vape three to five recipies a week. All different profiles. Acouple fruits. A heavy bakery recipie. One off the wall mix. And something that may just be screwed up but will teach me something new about how the flavor dance.

After doing the tango with all these mixes I canā€™t really do one flavor mixes or just vape one recipie for a week. Even when I travel somewhere for a week I have to take 3 adv with me to keep me happy when travelingā€¦sometimes I stick to additional test recipies mixes in my quart bag of toiletries

4 Likes

What he said!! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Just thinking about being stuck with one is frightening, yes.

3 Likes

Wow, never thought such a simple question could cause so much consternation and grief. :laughing:

Ok, ok, 2 naturally occurring flavors (froot loops is not a flavor) mixed, a shake and vape, for one to two weeks. Hard choice is now too easyā€¦

Example (Iā€™m actually vaping this right now); Dragonfruit & Greek Yougurt. A fruit, and some spoiled milk lol. The sweetness of the dragonfruit offsets the tang of the yougurt. One without the other not so good.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve numbered the bottles for an easy find in my stash. If I had to look at the labels to find one of them, I would end up jumping off a bridge from sheer frustration.

4 Likes

I have a rolling cart with drawers.

Drawers have baskets in the drawers separating the flavor profiles:

Bakery, Sweeteners,Additives,
Fruit Mixes, Normal Fruits, Berries, Tropicals
Custards, Creams, Mints and Menthol
Nuts, Strong Spices, Coffee Tea and Tobaccoā€™s.

I know they are in there but God help me I cant start counting!

4 Likes

Rum grows on trees in the islands. I dun seen itā€¦I swear!

5 Likes

Strawberry Shisha , delosi or Natural LA
But I refuse to have 1 flavor :wink:

4 Likes

FA Glory at 2%

2 Likes