Opinions on (CAP) - Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

I like it a lot too… honestly at this stage of the game for me the “tweeking” mixes thing has almost turned into job. I’m so stinking fussy about the complexity I want to smack myself.

4 Likes

Nah dont smack yourself. I too am incredibly particular about my mixes. Over the last 2 years of DIY Ive flushed almost as much juice as Ive vaped trying to get recipes right. Ive finally gotten to the point where I dont have to experiment with mixes anymore because I have a solid list of recipes I can vape regularly and have a variety of tastes and flavors.

3 Likes

But it can always be just a little bit better :slight_smile:

3 Likes

See, thats the kind of OCD thinking that makes me want to punch babies. The moment I start thinking my current mixes can be “Better, stronger, faster” Im in trouble hehe

1 Like

I know but… but… but… betterer.

3 Likes

JMHO but I like the CAP better than the TPA. The TPA had a strong “Pepper” taste to me, even after a month it was still there. It has been about 7 weeks, so I guess I should try it again. Now the CAP was good Shake and Vape, and improved with a little Age, going to try some others with my next flavor order.

3 Likes

im am one of the unlucky people who get the pepper taste for tpa vbic as well as lb vbic i do not get it with fw or caps

edit 2-1-2018 after further testing the LB VIC is usable for me under 3.75pct in mixes anything over that i get the pepper taste

3 Likes

I am guessing it’s genetic. Like a certain gene presents as a soapy taste for some that eat coriander(cilantro for US)

It would be interesting to know what the chemical is that does this for some, and in turn what other flavour applications it is used in. Or is it a VBIC specific flavour compound. Very interesting this stuff. Sorry to hear in a way but good there is an option.

3 Likes

yes the lb vbic andbthe vanilla custard tpa gives me that taste as well but the VC tpa is minimal compared to the tpa VBIC

1 Like