Orange - Other wise known as Orangey'mc'Orange Face

I couldn’t find the link but I have a pic saved.

Vanilla whip cap is required. Tried with FA…and it wasn’t right. I also use custard inw.

All credit given to fresh03 for the below.

2 Likes

And yes I am inches from posting some new recipes here to this thread.

Orange’n’basil
Orange’cocoa’piss
Orange’brown swirl.

They are in the cue to be vaped in the next 3 days after 4 weeks of steeping

4 Likes

Sweet! I’ve been busting out different attempts at plain/vanilla ice creams left and right and I need some new inspiration. Thanks!

2 Likes

The only thing it’s missing is the white taste…that you get from tillimock icecream.

1 Like

I’ve never had it so maybe I won’t miss it…? Lol

3 Likes

Apologies for the side track but here’s a brief follow-up on my experiments with Benzoic Acid… In short, it almost completely removes nicotine throat hit and has no detectable flavour. I bought 100g off eBay for £7 delivered, which is enough for 40+ litres of 3mg liquid! The crystals dissolve easily enough to make a 20% solution (by weight) in PG, which I use at just over 1% in my 3mg mixes. Full effect is achieved @ 3/4 of nicotine concentration, which for 3mg is 0.3% x 3/4 x 100%/20% = 1.125%.

3 Likes

Try adding vanilla pudding FLV to your icecream base. Stay low tho as it steeps stronger and can take over. Maybe 0.25-0.5%

3 Likes

There are a few recipes that I’ve seen using that flavor that I’ve been wanting to make anyway, I’ll have to pick some up and give it a shot!

3 Likes

For those that marked this thread for tracking and or watching.

Well. Yes. I am close to release my style of orange ice cream. It still needs a few tweaks and I am going to use a few other flavors to test out. But I you wanted to trust in advance and want to eventually get flavors early. You will probably need.

Tangerine flv (cap sweet tangerine may replace)
Orange shisha inw (no replacement easily available)
And ice cream fw.

The rest most mixers should have in a stash.

6 Likes

um i dont see MF orange

2 Likes

Mf orange is too hard for too many to get. Orange shisha inw is very very close. To the point when it’s weighed down with cream and other stuff it wouldn’t matter. (Kiwi mf = kiwi inw avail at NR)

The other issue is orange mf while good/great at higher percents has a couple off notes and is hard to play with.

I was also hoping I would get my one drop order in but sadly it won’t be processed in time.

5 Likes

what flaves were you interested in for the one drop ill pm you

1 Like

… Waiting impatiently for a good orange recipe! and I’ll add 2 drops of MF orange, even if you do not want … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The suspense is gonna kill me.

2 Likes

Yes. A couple drop of orange mf would be good to a 15ml.

3 Likes

I already have the MF orange drop and the bottle.
Missing is the rest of the recipe! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

a very good orange is the Hangsan green orange…to me it tastes like tropicana orange juice…I was surprised…I got it on a whim it may be different…it is…orange is like cherry…hard to hit the right spot where its good…

5 Likes

I know it’s last year’s, but to say thank you, we’re always in time!

3 Likes

Much appreciated. Still a work in progress here. Just did orange cream tpa at 6%. The cream was pretty good on mouth feel but orange notes not very prominent…even with mf orange in the mix.

Next personal rule I’m going to break is order ice creams from cap and tpa. Hs, fw, and lb are just not hitting right.

6 Likes

Quite right! Just doing a mimosa cocktail and it’s soooo difficult to get the orange right… no chances.
just finished the Orange Fa and testing an unknown “rebranded” range tangerine from chef’s with a spot of RF Blood Orange and some WF Lemon Lime soda SC to increase the fizzy bit with FA Champagne… I’ll go and read again your thoughts on RF’s just to get the right percentage! I love working with oranges!

5 Likes