Pact Act Final Ruling

Thanks for the heads up but I have plenty already.
Probably too much

5 Likes

Come on @HVPGH, get behind it, EVERYONE knows that “Hit” and “Signature” dermal patches work BETTER.

Don’t fight the train, get a ticket instead. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Train wreck regardless of the spin & anyhew, I’m just another bozo on the bus.

6 Likes

Hehe, I find it hard to argue with that.

5 Likes

Once again
corruption rules the day in this country
it is clear that our elected officials have their pockets lined by big tobacco
the attack on vaping which has helped me and hundreds of thousands get off
the cancer stick is disturbing
every state gets a cut of big tobacco profits
every anti smoking/cancer research agency gets a cut
so far as i can tell cigs are far more deadlier then vapes
i know that vaping has cleared my lungs of black tar
l feel way more energetic and get colds and sick less thanks to vaping
WE REALLY NEED ANOTHER BOSTON TEA PARTY
this time against our corrupt government

4 Likes

I just mailed some vape gear to some members this morning.
Got the 3rd degree from the PO if there was vaping products in the boxes and I told them no.
They know I vape and know I have shipped vapes before so that’s why the interrogation.
Thing is , I make juice for one of the employees down there and I still got shit this morning.
See how he likes paying the price for B&M juice from now on.

7 Likes

That’s what I keep warning people…

4 Likes

Re-posting this here …

https://www.elementvape.com/do-we-ship/

3 Likes

Seems like a mess for you all. I should check import protocols with Wifey and ringfence my liability as a ‘gift giving intermediator’: to send all as a gift with tax and legal boundaries being exempt under $350.

I send difficult packages a lot.

2 Likes

The good news is, in fairly short order, the “mess” is going to land on USPS/UPS. They are already struggling, and with companies like ElementVape finding alternative shippers, USPS/UPS will continue to struggle, while other carriers/shippers begin to advance, and prosper.

3 Likes

I’ve seen some of the creative ways around it. I am happy that you all have ways to get your bits. If not - wifey would want me to create remailing structures to adapt for it.

3 Likes

USPS makes plenty of money to operate. What is killing them is their pension system and the payment structure there of. American business gave up on pensions to employees over a decade ago seeing it as a black hole.

3 Likes

It may be the pensions, but I think it’s more systemic than that. Regardless of the specific cause(s), they can’t afford to move less mail, IMO.

2 Likes

They may not be the letter carrier anymore but small package is their meat and potatoes. They don’t move as fast as UPS or Fed X but they own the 4oz and less package vendors.

4 Likes