Petition to end FDA unfair regulation of e-cigarette industry

I signed i’m # 20 we should be able to hit 100 just on ELR :+1:

2 Likes

True. The point is it’s the only component to vaping which makes any sense to regulate. And it is the only component that makes sense for the FDA to regulate under the same banner as they do tobacco products. Everything else is just tyranny.

2 Likes

Agreed 100%

Bumping post

3 Likes

Thank you for doing this! Signed , shared and promoted , I think I was number 41.

2 Likes

I signed and shared. Will continue to make noise about this unfair new law.

2 Likes

Done

3 Likes

Happily signed and shared!

2 Likes

28 replies total to this thread and only just over 60 signatures on the petition.

Put down the turkey leg and sign the petition! :slight_smile: And while you’re at it, see if maybe you got two friends who will do the same, and so on, and on and on… We need numbers.

3 Likes

Just thought this could use a bump…

4 Likes

Maybe @Pugs1970 can help , is there any way you could link this petition to your review site?:grin:

5 Likes

I don’t see why not I’ll take a gander at it tonight :+1:

6 Likes

In my local paper doctors recognise vaping as a successful smoking cessation!

We need more of these doctors support, maybe we should write to our doctors too, or ask our representatives to talk to them?

3 Likes

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/media/majority-media/johnson-asks-obama-administration-to-cease-implementing-regulations-that-will-likely-be-repealed-

3 Likes
1 Like

WOW this thread is 8 days old and we didn’t hit 100 yet[quote=“SthrnMixer, post:29, topic:95219”]
Put down the turkey leg and sign the petition!
[/quote]

1 Like

Complacency is a bitch. :rage:

4 Likes

Done! Hope it helps.

3 Likes

Bump :punch:

3 Likes

#72 don’t use stalkbook anymore or much other social media these days but I have a few other resources up my sleeve. Will share link

3 Likes