Pineapple 🍍

Hey people
Have not mixed in a while and have just restarted. Trying to get a convincing pineapple juice.

( To add to the fun, some of my flavours are now about 6 years of age and seem to have lost some of their character, but let’s maybe keep it to those I have reordered out of desperation)

I am really struggling to get pineapple INW to do anything. Tried at 2 and got a hint on pineapple in the back, and at 3% where I get massively watered down pineapple juice. Could bump to 5 but it feels like a lot for an inw concentrate. Oh, and that’s a fresh reorder from a fresh batch from nomnomz ( which nicely has best before and batch dates)

Any suggestions? Pairings? Maybe a supporting flavour?

( Flavour stash public – :: Login e-Liquid Calculator )

7 Likes

@SuperFrog I’m about 100% sure it’s going to need …

9 Likes

I’ll second the Sugarloaf Pineapple. Another good one I normally pair with it is MB Funky Pineapple.

8 Likes

I have sugar loaf vta (one old one new bottle actually)

What would be the advice ? Something like 3% inw + 3% vta?

Was trying to do my SFT

6 Likes

3-4% should work great for SFT levels.

8 Likes

I’ll have a go at sugar loaf alone at 3 and see xha t I think.

You seem to be a former fan of inw’s pineapple. What would be your recommendation on this one?

6 Likes

I’m interested in trying the Sugarloaf pineapple. I get my consecrates BCF they do not list vta but they do have vt, are they the same. I also don’t see vt listed on the recipe side. I assume they are the same, but just wanted to verify it.

4 Likes

Yep! Both are Vape Train.

6 Likes

Yes @Jmars …

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/sugarloaf-pineapple-vt/

7 Likes

@rcleven @SessionDrummer thanks for the confirmation. Added to next order

7 Likes

Outstanding @Jmars.

5 Likes

Did a tester of sugar loaf at 2.5%

After a couple days, it tastes as burnt green ass. I’ll let it be a while more.

Is there such a thing as pineapple muteness? Like for straw?

3 Likes

I don’t get much from the sugarloaf lower than 4% unless I pair it with inw pineapple.

6 Likes

Duomei golden pineapple @0.5%

4 Likes

What’s your sweet spot?

3 Likes

For sugarloaf sft 5-6% with a drop of sweetness and 0.3 inw lime.

5 Likes

And for the sugar loaf/pineapple INW?

Sorry to press, I am a bit desperate to get something to work.

4 Likes

@SuperFrog

it worked pretty good for me in a mix @ 2.95%

4 Likes

I don’t usually do pineapple forward mixes but when I want to know the pineapple is there sugarloaf 3% & INW 2%.

6 Likes

I suspect it is either me or my flavours that are off.

Have just received new pinapple INW and sugarloaf VTA, will try the new ones and see how it goes.

6 Likes