Please bid a very happy Welcome! to the newest moderator: Fidalgo_vapes!

There goes the neighborhood… :house:
Congrats @fidalgo_vapes

15 Likes

Hey you …Great to see you pop in , i know you lurk here and there but its always great to see people fron the beginning stop in

13 Likes

Agreed @CallMeTut, @fidalgo_vapes.

11 Likes

Congrats, @fidalgo_vapes! I’m happy to see you’ve been recognized for how helpful you’ve been to the ELR fam.

Now that you’re moderator I can hit you up for favors, right? :wink:

It’s good to be the king, err moderator.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

Love that Fiddy…
:slight_smile: :hugs:

12 Likes

Awesome…Whats up friend :pray::+1:

7 Likes

Welcome @fidalgo_vapes

6 Likes

You know @fidalgo_vapes - I am always late to the game. Congratulations!:tada:

8 Likes

Fidalgo was a Town in Final Fantasy 6, right?

7 Likes

Possibly , but the name comes from Fidalgo Island ( anacortes ) where i lived when I joined ELR

11 Likes

A popular DJ from KROQ lived on an island near Seattle. Never heard what island it was but he had a clown head on his property. He was Bean from the Kevin and Bean show, great show actually but he retired. Any clown head houses spotted at your old stomping grounds? He moved to the UK by the way, not sure if he sold the house

9 Likes

Maybe Bainbridge but Not Fidalgo lol

He lived on Vashon Island basically Seatlle I’m 2 hrs north

9 Likes

Dammit, I was hoping you were friends and could get me concert tickets…sigh

8 Likes

You are the DUDE brother congrats and hope you are doing well​:pray::heart::muscle: Oops realized I’m a weee bit late to the party. :tada: Been dealing some health issues for sometime. Any ole who glad to hear the good news for ya brother. Stay safe everyone​:pray:

4 Likes

Jah3 great to see you pop in …Get Well brother and Happy New Year

4 Likes

Happy New Year to you to man​:+1: And thanks on the get well… the great energy that surrounds us usually takes us down the right path if we let it :wink:

4 Likes

Currently the only active moderator I think, don’t keep up(and forgive those whom I forgot)… But instead of leading with a Stalin like fist he messages me tells me to behave…

Don’t be like Stalin, we don’t like commies despite them taking over North America in the next 4-5 years or so.

7 Likes

Lol Behave :ok_hand: :hammer::hammer::hammer::dart: the hammer and bullseye are suppose to be threats lmao

6 Likes

Congratulations! And my sincere condolences.

12 Likes

Ahh Velcome as Dracula says :smile:

3 Likes