Please Congratulate ELRs newest Moderator

Congrats @Rocky02852 I am sure the other 2 will appreciate your help. Good stuff mate. :metal:

11 Likes

As much as I would like to congratulate @Rocky02852 ā€¦ I personally would like to thank them for stepping up to the plate. As a person who was at one time an IRCOp of a few servers on Undernet and DALnet ā€œback in the daysā€¦ā€ Stay true to yourself, that is why you got the gigā€¦ lol.
Congrats and Thanks for helping the siteā€¦ Tut

10 Likes

@CallMeTut GREAT to see you posting.

8 Likes

congrats @Rocky02852!

8 Likes

Congratulations @Rocky02852, all the best mate.

8 Likes

Congratz @Rocky02852!! Youā€™ll do great!

8 Likes

Congrats @Rocky02852

9 Likes

Oh wow, thatā€™s great @Rocky02852 ! Congrats on your new appointment. I canā€™t think of a more nice and suitable choice for the job. Youā€™re still going to be nice, right?

11 Likes

IDK @muth, sometimes I can be naughty :shushing_face:ā€¦

10 Likes

My condolences @Rocky02852 ā€¦errrrrr, I mean congrats?

Like wrangling kittens up in here, kittens that smell like strawberries and cream :grin:

9 Likes

Damn, SOMEBODY looks hot Rock.

9 Likes

Congrats @Rocky02852! :+1::clap:

8 Likes

Congratulations @Rocky02852
Well deserved :trophy:

8 Likes

QUESTION. Is there any way I can REQUEST a certain MOD, when I flag posts ??

Hehe, just kidding Ken, Olin. Thought we should make Rocky up a new avatar. You know, kinder, gentler, like the ā€œRockaNatorā€ !!!

6 Likes

no need to Dmanā€¦

8 Likes

Iā€™m going ā€œBlue Steelā€ !!!

8 Likes

You mean like Rocky from Paw Patrol? He He

6 Likes

No knock on Rocky but does this mean weā€™re loosing TZ? Havenā€™t seen him post in over two weeks.

7 Likes

I hope not. TZ isnt a mod, not that he wouldnt be a great mod, his job was so much worse. He hasnt been on since Sept 7th. If we dont see him by the end of the week ill shoot him a txt.

10 Likes

I am so messed up now, Iā€™ll never sleep :face_with_spiral_eyes: Shouldā€™ve left those notifications alone.

8 Likes