Please tell me a good grape flavor

I may give that a try, thanks for the info

1 Like

When using FLV Grape at 4-6% as a standalone, Iā€™ve noticed it actually gets a slight purple/violet hue after steeping for a week or so. I donā€™t know if the color is a happy accident or what, but itā€™s a fantastic candy grape flavor.

2 Likes

Im using a yummy sweet and sour Purple drink flavor atm by WF

1 Like

Itā€™s not clear anymore, though. Golden yellow now. I use nic in my mixes

Saw this thread at the top of the page and figured id mention that realflavors is giving away free 1oz bottles of grape sc, along with apple sc and sugar cookie sc. All you pay is the shipping which is like between 4-5$ domestic US. Here:
http://www.realflavors.com/product-category/promo-items/

Not sure if the person looking for a good grape was aware of this. For me, so far i think rf sc fruit flavors are decent. Strawberry and yumberry are very good. Black raspberry is crazy strong, gets mediciney tasting quick, takes over mixes, and takes long to steep that out. It would probably be good at a lower number but sorry i dont remember the %, but im sire it wasnt over 3%. I will add that their recommended %s are not the most accurate so far, in my experience. Certainly worth paying shipping for a few free bottles. Who knows, maybe youll find that grape you need?

This is a super candy mix but the grape plays well with these melons.
I have nothing to compare flv grape with but it is sweet and artificial.

1 Like

Didnā€™t see this above. I like Purilum Grape Soda and use it as a SF. It does slightly yellow butā€¦Itā€™s very good. Tastes like a ā€œgrape soda.ā€:grin:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good one. I like purilum white grape a lot, too.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll put that on my list. More and more I am liking Purilum. Some are duds but the majority arenā€™t. Canā€™t say that about many.

1 Like

I have a straight grape recipe called Tripla Uva, its mf grape, purilum white grape, and fa white grape. It steeps clear but shimmers purple in the sun!

5 Likes

Iā€™ve had great results combining RF Grape (SC) at 1.50% and MF Grape at 0.50%, then adding a few drops of MF Nectarine and MF Golden Apple to enhance the realness. ECX has all of those flavors.

2 Likes

The real flavors (sc) grape is really good!! Its a candy like grape. Its fantastic as a stand alone with a little marshmallow and sweetener.

2 Likes

ya the MF grape is like welchs grape juice , i didnt believe @Pro_Vapes when he advised it but he was spot on

3 Likes

The new FLV Moscato has a great grape flavor as well that I would try out

2 Likes

Anyone know where I can get MF grape in the UK?
Thanks

2 Likes

They are 10% dilutions but still MF

4 Likes

Thanks @woftam

1 Like

Each time I read this (as stated, and not just you) my first question is always:
90% flavor, or 10% flavor? (in the resulting mix).

Sorry, but itā€™s a bit ambiguous to my head. :wink:

1 Like

Ya it is, sorry but it is 10% flavour with added pg - just to clarify.

2 Likes

Makes me wonder what usage the resulting mix would be recommended at thenā€¦ (or in simple terms: how it translates)?

Does that mean for example:
Using the 10% solution/dilution at 8-10% (30ml)
If you normally used 3-4 dropsā€¦

Or more? Less? :thinking:

Obviously I havenā€™t messed with dilutions a ton. But, it might be worth doing a dilution given that Iā€™ve read MF donā€™t last as long as other brands because of the fact that theyā€™re pure extractsā€¦
Might be a great little trick to extend the shelf life of MF!! :wink:

The reason I ask of course is because of course Iā€™d want to target a much lower final usage range (ideally 2% or less). But Iā€™ve never bothered to try and do the mathā€¦

1 Like