POLL - Favorite Flavor Brands and Suppliers for 2016

At the request of @sillyrabbit and @LordVapor I decided to start a new poll for the new year! The first is for brands of flavors and the second is for suppliers. If I forgot your favorite, leave a comment!

P.S. I didn’t put flavor manufacturers in the supplier poll. I tried to be as international as I could. Forgive me if I messed up and feel free to let me know it. And yes, this was an excuse to avoid doing homework. :stuck_out_tongue:

Without further ado…

Favorite Brand of Flavor

• Capella’s
  • Delosi (aka Vapor Shots, Flavor Envy, Nicotine Labs)
  • Flavorah
  • Flavour Art
  • Flavor West
  • Hangsen
  • Inawera
  • Liquid Barn
  • LorAnn
  • Medicine Flower
  • Molinberry
  • Mt. Baker Vapor
  • Northwest Flavors
  • Nude Nicotine
  • One on One
  • One Stop DIY Shop
  • The Perfumer’s/Flavor Apprentice
  • Super Concentrate (SC from BCV, ECX, Vaping Zone)
  • Tobacco/Fruit Express from ECX
  • Other (Leave a comment and let us know!)

0 voters

Favorite Supplier

• Bull City Vapor
  • Cat House Vapor
  • Chef’s Vapour
  • DIY eJuice
  • DIY Vapor Supply
  • ecigExpress
  • e-damp.dk
  • Flavourfog
  • flaywer.de
  • Gremlin DIY
  • Liberty Flights
  • My Freedom Smokes
  • Nicotine River
  • OSDIY
  • Pink Mule
  • SaVapeur
  • Vapour Depot
  • Wizard Labs
  • Other

0 voters

Who knew there were so many!? :wink:

9 Likes

I was hesitant between Inawera and Molinberry as i only have 6 flavors from Molinberry but every one of them is pretty good. Flavour Art was a no brainer I mean there is not many bad Flavourt Art flavors. It makes me sad to leave TFA out of this poll choice because i love a lot of their stuff but other vendors have less of a hit or miss when it comes to real tastes.

1 Like

I had to leave out two of my favourite brands because only two are allowed :anguished:

1 Like

I still had to go with CAP, i use VC V1 more than any other flavoring in my mixes and despite the issue surrounding MF they make the best extracts i have tried.

3 Likes

Thanks @JoJo for recreating this thread! I wonder what kind of results we would get if we were allowed to pic 3 flavor brands. Because I am really quite torn between Flavorah, Inawera and Flavourart.

3 Likes

I almost put it at 3. I’ll see if I can change it and everyone can go back and pick another one. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: I’m gonna say no. It says in the edit that it was changed, but it’s not showing up as changed and not giving the option for three choices. Sorry!

3 Likes

That’s perfectly fine. I expect to see different results this time. But time will tell. I think the whole forum has grown as a whole in the last few months. I wanted to pick Flavourart as one of my top brands. But I picked Inawera instead. I know it seems a bit silly. But here lately I have been mixing more FLV and INW. And it wasn’t until I started doing that, that I feel I have had some really good success at mixing very flavorful juices. I almost feel my huge FA stash will be used more as complimentary flavors rather than the highlights of a recipe.

1 Like

Another Manufacturer I’ve used is Vapor-Flavor

1 Like

On the last poll, I was surprised to see Capella end up where it did. But the more I think about it, and going back through my recipes I have used it in key places where it has done the job nicely. Most of those have been bakery type flavors. After this how about we do a poll where we vote on which company we prefer for certain uses. Like fruits, bakery, creamy, tobacco’s background notes, etc. That would require a bit more thought to choose each company :wink:

Or we could take a poll where I shut the hell up LOL
YES •
NO

1 Like

Anyone can make a poll. All you do is

[poll]
 - option one
 - option two
 - option three, etc.
[/poll]

If you want people to be able to pick more than one you add type=multiple min=1 max=5 to the first [poll] tag with the min being the minimum number people can choose and the max being the maximum.

2 Likes

Ha. I was just thinking out loud. :wink:

1 Like

You know what might be illuminating. To find out if you only could ever have 1 company’s flavors from here on out, which would it be?

That’s a toughy for sure as it would make a person ask themselves all sorts of questions. Do I want the most variety or the best flavor? Which flavor company has the 1 flavor I can’t live without? If I pick that company what else could I make? I’m not suggesting a poll, just thinking it would be interesting to see where people stand. I don’t even know what I would do.

I would really hate that. But it would be an easy decision. Flavourart.

Wow, it is that easy. Thanks, @JoJo !! :wink:

Kidding of course, LV. But it did make for easy copy paste.

2 Likes

I tried to click yes to you shutting the hell up. Nothing, it doesn’t work. Then I thought what the heck, let him ramble so I tried clicking on no. Still didn’t work.

I guess that means it doesn’t matter anyway, you’re gonna do whatever it is you want. I see how you are! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Polls closed you missed your window of opportunity. :wink:

1 Like

I’m tempted to open it just to see what happens. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Do it!! :wink:

2 Likes

No. I love me some Big Benny posts, so I’ll just say I vote no. And being first to respond gives me ruling vote - no to Benny shutting the hell up. Case closed! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes