Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

Well it all started a while ago. I was unable to get DIYFS Holy vanilla ( out of stock). Frank from Wonder flavors had mentioned that this was a great alternative.So I bought sone, I don’t even care about Holy Vanilla anymore this stuff is awesome!

3 Likes

Nice … ive never had the holy vanilla ive always used MF vanilla and felt there was no need for any other vanilla . Is this WF V xtra also have a creamy mouth feel as well ? The MF has a wonderful vanilla taste but to achieve the creaminess i always have to add another cream/mm/ custard to the MF vanilla

1 Like

Silly question…
Why would you expect creaminess in a purely vanilla flavor (in this case, MF)?

Have you ever had real vanilla extract?
I’ve never sensed anything creamy about it.

I totally understand liking/pairing vanilla with creams, but you just kind of confused me the way it was worded I guess. :laughing:
Curiously…
Sprks

2 Likes

im not saying i expect it … im asking if the vanilla extract has a cream aspect ( basically ) since MF doesnt. It would be great to find a good vanilla with a cream aspect as well…

2 Likes

Ah! Right on.
I noticed it was in the name (Vanilla Cream Extra WF), but you threw me for a loop when I read it as a comparison to MF vanilla. :wink:

I was trying to wrap my head around why you were trying to sub a cream for a pure vanilla, etc.
Thanks for indulging me! grins

2 Likes

i was also curious bc some people say HV is a good replacement for MF vanilla so if the Vanilla extra cream is a good replacement for HV does the holy vanilla have a cream aspect or does the vanilla extra cream not have any cream aspect or whats what and whos who lmao …

Note : now im trying to be confusing lol , did it work??? lol

4 Likes

Yes, Vanilla Cream Extra (WF) definitely has that rich full mouthfeel.
I enjoy it tremendously and highly recommend giving it a try :point_up:

4 Likes

This recipe is 16 days old and I’m tasting it tonight for the first time, pretty damn good for a v1. Squonking it with a wasp nano,2.5 id 5 wrap staple coil, 6x0.3/0.1 n80 wrapped in 36g SS316L at 35-40 watts. Will probably drop the creme brûlée for v2 as it is slightly overpowering the oak wood, might raise the oakwood instead too, either way I wanted a woody flavor with vanilla and creamy notes in the background, like walking into a log cabin where someone was vaping custard lol if ya got the flavors give it a spin.

8 Likes

Smokey Toasted Vanilla Custard… Sounds YUM!

3 Likes

Thank you! I feel like there is a lot of potential with combining toasted marshmallow, oakwood, and custard. idk why but I love putting oakwood in stuff, most the time it doesn’t work out though lol.

3 Likes

Maybe knocking this down to around .5-.75% will move this note to the back end of the vape.

4 Likes

Do you think 2% is too much? I usually use it below 1% as an accent, but I wanted it to be the star of this recipe. I will probably be mixing a couple different variations of this recipe once it gets to the 6-8 week mark and I finish testing it, I could definitely try one with it lower just to see.

3 Likes

I really like your mix profile… definitely out of the box. I’m no Oak Wood pro, but just viewing your recipe, you have some delicate flavors and the OW @ 2% may block some of the higher notes and might leave your mix a little flat. Also the 4% swirl may also drown or smother some of your softer flavors too. I’m sure you’ve heard the phrase “sometimes less is more”.

These are only suggestions if it don’t turn out like you want it to on your 1st batch.

4 Likes

That’s the main reason I post on this thread and the advice is appreciated. Vanilla swirl is a weird one for me, I seem to have trouble tasting it unless it’s mixed with fruits. Once this one is done steeping I’ll probably make 3-4 variations of it and see which one heads the direction I want to go lol and you have already given me two good ideas, thanks.

4 Likes

Being a Wrestling fan,

I decided to dedicate these recipes to the Legendary Moon Dog clan.

8 Likes

Nice, love wrestling myself. How about a
Braun “Get These Hands” Stro.
Wouldn’t mind vaping some Alexa Bliss lol

2 Likes

Thought I’d have a go at a blueberry muffin with an icing and cream blend on to top it off. The butterscotch is there to support the golden butter and to give the cake part of the recipe a more “well baked” feel. It may turn out shit after a few weeks tho. Not sure if the bilberry (FA) is the right blueberry for this, or if I should just go with flavor west for that more jam blueberry.

Blub Blub Blub : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2631591/Blub%20Blub%20Blub

0.60% Bilberry (FA)
3.50% Blueberry Muffin (Flavorah)
0.50% Butterscotch (Flavorah)
0.50% Frosting (Flavorah)
0.50% Golden Butter (CAP)
0.80% Pound Cake (Flavorah)
1.70% Whipped Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 8.10%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/p2CN

3 Likes

New experiment. Best tasting grape vape I’ve ever made and tried for that matter. Made max VG, added 1% distilled water for better flow to wicks and 2 drops white distilled vinegar per ounce. It’s smooth, not bitter, juicy and tastes like a mix of grape bubblegum, grape candy and a splash of grape juice.

4 Likes

Would be interested to know if this is close to dinner lady lemon tart cos its tastimg pretty good atm

5 Likes

looks good @Benoz !!

2 Likes