Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

LAN is LorAnns

1 Like

Ever had the blueberry Queen Anne yum yum? They are amazing!

I have not, but I do love blueberry probably more than most anything. So I’ll be keeping an eye out! Thanks.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/981813/Fu%2A%23ing+Xmas+Vape

2 Likes

A couple more mixes tonite… This makes 19 new mixes for the week. The RF Raw Oatmeal is a definite keeper also. The finger taste on both mixes are very good. I’ll vape test these in a couple weeks.

Grandma’s Rhubarb Crisp

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar Extract (RF) 0.6
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.8
Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) 1.2
Molasses Extract (RF) 1
Oatmeal Cookie Extract (RF) 2
Rhubarb Extract (RF) 2.5
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.1

Flavor total: 8.2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Strawberry Fig Newton

Ingredient %
Biscotti (Flavorah) 2
Fig Fresh (FA) 2
Honey (FA) 0.3
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Pound Cake (Flavorah) 0.7
Strawberry Extract (RF) 1.8

Flavor total: 7.8%

5 Likes

I’d be happy to make this dude. But I don’t have the Cream Whipped (FA) so can you recommend a good sub? I have TPA Whipped Cream, Hangsen Italian Cream, Vienna Cream (FA), and others. Gimme a clue.

Cream Whipped FA adds a airy fluffy cream note that helps mimic a milkshake, but it can be subbed by doubling the fresh cream to 1% total. This base I used is about 4 months old and I’m not getting that unsteeped VBIC pepper note from it. You might get it from a fresh mixed base, but I don’t know for sure.

I’m really happy I followed your lead on this SB though. I’ll be subbing all my SB mixes for the SB Raw. I’ll be ordering a large bottle when I get low . I also highly recommend this SB Raw Extract RF. There’s nothing better out there IMO.

2 Likes

Any current coupons for real flavors? Now u have me wanting to try this dang gone strawberry! Lol!

I’m not sure if we have a discount. I didn’t use one on my order.

1 Like

Thank you sir! I don’t mind the steep since I have so many steeping now that are nearly ready…famous last words from Mixer :laughing:

I’m glad we found that RF Strawberry extract. I remember when I first got the bottle that the smell was so incredible - I only hoped the taste was as good as the aroma. It is and then some.

1 Like

it’s just not fair!..the sooner Walt gets those extracts over here the better :angry:

5 Likes

It’s a great relief that I no longer need a base or a combo of SBs to get a actual SB that I can taste. I definitely want to look into more of these Raw Extracts to see what else is exceptional. This will be a money saver if I can replace some of the MFs I use.

3 Likes

Mixed the base. I had almost exactly enough MF Vanilla so dammit man, time to re-order!

Mixed 60 ml of the recipe too. Steeping and will try to save for Christmas :slight_smile: Thanks for the share.

1 Like

Give it a taste in a couple weeks and at 1 month. It might be ready then.

1 Like

Ever mix 2 bottles at a time? So you have 2 bottles on the scales and mixing the same recipe. Simply tare after each addition. That’s what I did. One of them I ended up putting like 25% too much strawberry in it. Oversquirt :slight_smile: So I made a point not to label it. Will be fun tasting the difference.

I have tried that. Do you mean 2 of the same recipe?

Yup. Just add a flavor, tare, add flavor to the next bottle, tare. Keep doing that till finished.

I got careless with the SB :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can see where that could be very handy… especially if you want to make a large batch, but you only have small bottles. I usually make batches up 240 mls in a single bottle of flask and decant as needed.

I do have a Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich that selling like hotcakes. I’m having to mix 240 mls every 2-3 weeks. I might have double up on this so I keep it around.

1 Like

Personally I think my original Christmas Cheer is very good at bringing many of the flavors of the holidays to life in a vape juice. But I want to try and come up with a new one each year, so here’s the offering I have for this year. Of course with the MF flavors it’s always best to let steep for a month, but I’ll give this a week or so and if it’s still good I’ll make it public. Mixed and tried today…so far it’s nice. More to come…

Christmas Cheer 2016 (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 0.2
Candy Cane (FW) 3
Catalan Cream (FA) 2
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 1.5
Mandarin (MF) 0.7
Nut Mix (FA) 0.5
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 5
Torrone (FA) 1

Flavor total: 13.9%

2 Likes

Nothing fancy, just a sweet, creamy, rich almond vape. It doesn’t pop, it doesn’t have pizzazz, but it’s oh so good after just 1 week. Public recipe may have a bumped up final almond…time will tell. Let me know if you try this.

Almond Butter Cream (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Almond (FA) 1
Butter Cream (CAP) 2
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 0.5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.25
Toasted Almond (CAP) 1.5

Flavor total: 6.25%

5 Likes