Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

I’ve been messing around with this for a different or odd holiday vape experience this year,

3 Likes

i see you used mangosteen here , i still havent found something it mixes with well , im usually 1 to 3 pct do you think this is a flave that needs to be at a minimum pct like below 1 btw i like it by itself

one day ill be able to try your mixes , hopefully black friday will help get me going on these tyoes of flaves they all look great

2 Likes

I haven’t played with this flavor enough to really know. It’s unique that’s for sure, and not that it reminds me of Mad Mix (Red Bull) but so far I’m thinking it will be used much like it - to add accent and that ‘something extra’ that’s hard to figure out. Once I have more experience with it I’ll share the 411.

Here’s one I mixed about 3 hours ago. Had a taste and it’s good. Thinking I could have done without the Lemon Sicily but that notion may change during steep. It’s also pretty darn sweet too. So far though I’m thinking it might be a bingo…we’ll see. WIP.

Strawberry-Lemon Cake (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient%
Butter Cream (CAP)1
Cream Cheese Icing (LA)1
Cupcake Batter (Flavorah)2.5
Custard (FA)1.8
Lemon Sicily (FA)0.5
Nonna's Cake (FA)2
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)5
Sweet Strawberry (CAP)3.5

Flavor total: 17.3%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Got a couple more I’m working on today that I may put up here.

5 Likes

VANILLA CUSTARD-

I’ve been messing with this one for a couple of years & decided today to finally make it Public.
I really like it.

4 Likes

@Wayne_Walker did a video a week or two ago in which he made up 2 versions of a “Pumpkin Pie” I made up both of them and tried version 1… it was okay, I mean nothing wrong with it, it was okay. My step-daughter last year around this time had asked for a cinnamon semi-redhot type of vape, and the little bit I had vaped of this version 1 of Wayne’s pumpkin pie made me think about that. Anyway… I handed it over the other day for her to have and she came up to me last night telling me how happy she was about the cinnamon juice I had made up, she was really enjoying it. Of course she was getting the cinnamon flavor from the Pumpkin Spice (TPA) I used and not from actual cinnamon.
It being @Wayne_Walker recipe I can’t just post it out there but if you watch his diy channel I believe it was this one … that he came up with both recipes:

As you know I didn’t have the Cream Whipped, so I followed your advice and doubled the Cream Fresh. This has steeped for 2 weeks now and it’s very, very good. Man that RF Strawberry is so good and I know this mix will just get better over the next couple weeks. Thanks for yet another great recipe share my friend! :thumbsup:

EDIT - THIS IS IN REFERENCE TO @Pro_Vapes STRAWBERRY SHAKE

3 Likes

Thanks SM… I let a few people try it and they also raved about that strawberry. It’s definitely top shelf.

2 Likes

OH MAN! I just remembered what i forgot, that eggnog you sent me. Im breaking that open in the morning and rewicking.

2 Likes

How long does the Strawberry extract have to steep? I mixed some and some peach last night, let it breathe a few hours and now it smells so glorious!

1 Like

I barely made it through 1 week before my 1st batch was gone. @SthrnMixer has tried it at the 1 month mark and he said it was even better at that point.

3 Likes

Has anyone vaped it after 28 hours? :grin: Should I try it in the interest of science?

1 Like

I did and it was the best SB I’ve tasted. I’m exercising patience this time to see how good it can get.

1 Like

I’ll try it before bed and report back. So far, all the strawberries I’ve tried ranged from no taste at all to nice jello/candy type to ultra sweet with a hint of jam. I’ve never had an awful one but I’m hoping for more of a fruit/berry than candy.

IMO @SthrnMixer’s description is spot on to my experience with it.

2 Likes

@Ken_O_Where, I hope it hits that egg nog passion for you…Let me know if it does…

1 Like

Holy CRAP this is good! Now I’m gonna have to make a 30 mil so I can let some steep, lol. Thank you so much for the tip. I can’t wait to try the peach!

2 Likes

What you should do is make a bottle and set is aside for Christmas morning. That will be just over a month. In the meantime you can make and vape all you want just leave that one to steep. Then you could tell us all the dealio.

I find all these extracts have the same background note - probably from the alcohol extraction method. Cap off after mix for 24 hrs may eliminate this, I don’t know. But once that weirdness is gone it’s all flavor - for me at least. Then again it may be like other things where different people are more sensitive to certain tastes than others.

4 Likes

I will try this, thank you! This is such a nice strawberry, I’m excited to try the peach now.

Mixed this 5 days ago. Been vaping 2-3 ml/day since. It’s really looking like a solid recipe as it’s starting to ripen into what it will eventually be. Enjoying it but still a WIP for now…

Butter Overload (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Butter (CAP) 0.5
Butter Cream (CAP) 2.25
Butter Toffee (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.5
Butterscotch (MF) 0.8
Vanilla Butternut (LA) 0.7

Flavor total: 5.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes