Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

Fantastic info, now i want it even more.

4 Likes

Im trying to create a moist, light homemade Blueberry sponge cake V1 was close but not enough sponge, added AP and upped Nonnas Cake to 2%. Finger taste is great but waiting on steeping to see if the vape lives up to the finger taste

4 Likes

Caramel Butter Cookie Ice Cream

Ingredient %
Butter Cream (CAP) 2
Butter Toffee (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.75
Caramel (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.5
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.75
Marshmallow (CAP) 2
Meringue (FA) 1
Shortbread Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4

Flavor total: 13.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Going for an all out Butter crisp ice cream with chunks of toffee and caramel sauce

10 Likes

Bread & Batter Pugging

Ingredient %
Baked Bread (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.2
Bread Pudding (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.5
Cake Batter (CAP) 4
Milk (SC) (Real Flavors) 1
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 1.5

Flavor total: 8.2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

A rich bread pudding in a thick creamy batter with a hint of Vanilla…who knows?..why not?..lol

9 Likes

They both sound awesome! Let me know your thoughts on the shortbread cookie when you get 5 :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

certainly will dear, it’s literally an hour old so we’ll see how it develops, the taste test was a very buttery shortbread so I have high hopes :wink:

2 Likes

I’m getting ready to mix this in a few minutes here. @fidalgo_vapes I figured you might appreciate this one, lots of naughty flavors. :wink:

12 Likes

oooooo talking dirty girl :wink: love it , i have to get the butter rum unreal lmao

5 Likes

I just mixed it up and oooh it smells sinfully delicious.

3 Likes

I know this is WAAAY premature, but I’m tasting Naughty Girl right now and the little bit of butter rum is taking over. I’m going to try and only test this once weekly so that I can get a good steep on it. I’ll let ya know how it’s coming, but IDK if the butter rum needs to be in here at all.

4 Likes

Provapes… this looks good man. What about cranking up the Fugi till its in the spotlight… Maybe back it up with an accompanying apple. Maybe some lemon siclli to pop some shit??

i dont have butter rum but am planning on adapting this with a little caramel and butterscotch just a bit , im just not sure id use butter rum much

2 Likes

Its in my top 4 LA flavorings, its so good! Ill see how much i have left and send you what i have, i was planning on ordering more next time i order. That way you can try it without buying it. :slight_smile:

@VapeyMama that looks delicious! Ill have to give that a mixing with one sub, Bavarian Cream LA, its all i have now. They say its diketone free but that is a load of bull, IMO.

5 Likes

thank you dropping the CW in mail today, im so stoked for you lol i cant believe im excited for someone to try a flavor smh lmao

5 Likes

Well if you think it has diketones, then you can use it, otherwise…no clean flavor subs allowed in this mix. :joy: :wink:

3 Likes

So Naughty girl becomes the Dirty girl huh :wink:

7 Likes

Im quite excited as well, i accidently lied in a post on one of @Pro_Vapes recipes: Vanilla Cookie Custard (Gmix) and had to sub it with TPA which sounds like it is a totally different flavoring. While the recipe turned out great it isnt what it is supposed to be.

Now that you told me that info about ECX/FA Italy im going to have to research it a bit more to see which Yogurt is carried/made and where. I want the original and im not sure its what i got as it doesnt taste like what is reported in the early notes.

2 Likes

Absolutely. :grin:

1 Like

Oh I’m all over this :+1:

4 Likes

4 Likes