Pugsley gets his swag on (because he was told to) with the Vaporesso Swag II Kit

By the time that I reached the end of the review I had achieved Satori - and now do not even need one.
:star_struck:

3 Likes

Good to see you write up another review. Been a minute. I think I have three picos bumpin around now. My first mod was an SS. I got the wife a pink one and eleaf sent me a rubber one for review. Do like the fact that the swag will take a 25mm. I’m in a lull for sure. I look at the mod farm on the mantle and nothing excites me. Been using a brown leather speeder for the longest time now for no good reason. Oh, and always have a mech going to drip into.

Anyway great read. Thanks as always!!!

4 Likes

You too Gus :wink::+1::beers: take it easy and stay safe man, thanks for reading :ok_hand:

4 Likes

kind words brother, I’m glad you still read my nonsense man :wink::+1: thank you :beers::ok_hand:

4 Likes

baaahaha, I’ll take that as a compliment man :rofl: thank you :wink::+1:

5 Likes

yeah man, seems to be longer and longer between reviews now, just not getting the right kinda gear you know :man_shrugging:
Anyway, thanks for commenting brother Ogre, you keep yourself safe and well man :beers::wink::+1:

5 Likes

These days, I vaporize my e-juices merely by concentrated meditation. Righteous Awesome ! :joy:

I wonder if Vaporesso would compensate me if I were to endeavor to publish some critical notes ? :thinking:

3 Likes

A subsequent Addendum.

3 Likes

Thanks for the entertaining & informative review @Steampugs!!
Much appreciated :grin:

3 Likes

My pleasure @Sevencasper :wink::+1: thanks for reading and commenting :ok_hand:

3 Likes

You’re welcome :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for the review, been down sizing to single battery mods, because of you I ordered one, it is on the way. Now if I could just find a regulated single 21700 battery mod that would fit a 30mm top

5 Likes

You’re more than welcome @David5362 thanks for taking the time to read and comment, nothing springs to mind for a single 21700 that will house a 30mm but I’ll have a look, I feel like I know of one but I can’t just remember it… :thinking:

4 Likes

It is a smidge of fitting on the Jackaroo, so very close.

5 Likes

I guess it’s a thing that not many people will need, I use a lot of 28 to 30mm tops but I tend to put massive coil builds in them, which obv would be useless with a single battery, I’m sure there’s probably a few 21700 tubes that will house a 30mm though, not my area unfortunately, I tend to stick to single builds on single bats.

5 Likes

I saw that one and was looking to find it in the states, but everyone of my trusted (several) vendors are out of stock. it is very similar to the geek vape which I have 2 and yes a 30 fits those well enough but are 18650s,Thank you

4 Likes

Funny thing is I can put a single coil build in a steam crave and get my wattage to run in the 30 range and have the added bonus of a massive amount of juice in the tank. That is why.

3 Likes

You fancy a cool vape, eh?

3 Likes

Yea, throat cancer, changes you a bit.

4 Likes

fixed it,lol not that cool

4 Likes