Pugsley gets right down under with Dovpo & Vaping Bogan's Blotto RTA

There you go, throwing around that magic word again, flavor. Could have done without the skull, but that won’t stop me from flavor. Probably time to down to the basement and dig out the router to make another atty stand. Very much enjoyed the whole read as well. Cheers!

7 Likes

That’s one big tank.

That light weight Dovpo doesn’t stand a chance. :astonished:

6 Likes

Ehhhh, I have to, I’m the SteamCrave Guy !!!

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks Dman, yeah it’s a good one man, can’t recommend enough, ever the enabler :laughing: thanks for commenting brother :wink::facepunch:

4 Likes

The MVV II actually isn’t as light as it looks :wink: it’s up for review in the next couple of weeks :wink:

5 Likes

Another well thought out and hilarious review brother. I have been contemplating the Blotto (I have to use my own money) for a while now. I have some credit at Vape Happy (someone used my link) which is way cool and I am gonna use it on the Blotto. So, Y’all can expect a review from Dan the Man coming fairly soon. LOL. There were some subtle jokes in that review that I absolutely loved. eg.

That made me laugh and I loved the subtlety. Anywho, someday I hope to be as good as you and your awesome team. Which by the way I have tried to get a hold of @TheTinMan and I am hoping everything is well with him. He hasn’t posted on Instagram in a while either.

:v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Jesus man, don’t aspire to be as good as anyone…especially me ffs :rofl:, your vids are awesome, very down to earth and funny AF, but thanks man, I appreciate the sentiment.
I’m sure you’re gonna love the Blotto if you pull the trigger on one man, it’s a beast.
Thanks again brother :wink::+1::ok_hand:

6 Likes

Are kidding? Dude, you are Efing hilarious and the amount of time you put into a written review… How bout this; I’ll aspire to be such a hard working Mo Fo.

6 Likes

Lol… Dan, you’re doing great man, you’re exactly where you need to be, it’s all hard work dude, just have to keep pluggin away :wink::+1:

8 Likes

Another killer review that made me belly laugh, and it’s a BIG belly.

Informative and funny at the same time :rofl:

7 Likes

HAha, mine too. I’ve had it for a couple of years now but I have never been “fat” before. Then I injured myself and can’t be as “active” as I would like to be. Then I stopped the opioids (5+ years clean) and everything went to my gut from there. :rofl: It was quite an adjustment. Being fat kinda sucks. I can’t say I really care what I look like to others. It’s just harder being fat.

Ok then. Sorry, that just came out…

OMG!!! I swear. This isn’t my review you commented on :rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh Lord, I need help.

7 Likes

Cheers @big_vape :wink::+1::ok_hand: always nice to hear :raised_hands:
Very much appreciated :sunglasses:

5 Likes

There should be a Vape Gear University of Righteous Reviewers because I’m fairly certain you would graduate first in your class.
Fine review brother…your descriptions about getting ‘pissed’ and the critters in Australia I read aloud to my wife. She doesn’t vape but I think you have a new fan! Thank you.

9 Likes

Brilliant!! Lmao thank you brother, entertaining a none vaper is a new one on me hahaha, love it, thanks for your kind words man :wink::joy::+1::+1::heart:

7 Likes

Forgive me brother Ogre :roll_eyes: I appear to have missed your comment, I think you of all people will really dig this tank, and as always I very much respect and appreciate your feedback man :wink::ok_hand::raised_hands:

5 Likes

The flavour is great, my one gripe with the blotto is when rewicking. Once you unscrew the build deck the glass is only held on with an oring right at the end, a firm look is enough to knock it off and juice everywhere.

6 Likes

Oh I’ve got a few like that, I’m totally used to it, had the odd mishap but generally I’m good with that kinda thing, small sacrifice for all that flavour IMO, I’ve heard some chatter about him doing a V2 so who knows, maybe that will be addressed :wink::+1:

4 Likes

Well, it better be as good as you say it is :wink: I had to overlook that skull and look around like a madman for a shop that still ships to Belgium from within the EU and doesn’t have “vape” or “ecig” in the company name.
I’ve got some

Description: STEEL TUBING

coming my way :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Nice @anon28032772 mine hasn’t shipped yet, for some reason. I’ll see you at the finish line !!!

6 Likes

Should be here on Tuesday, hope your finish line isn’t too far away :slight_smile:
Got a single coil Asmodus Zestia for £9 as well and a Zeus x dual too. Curious to see which one gets the most use.

5 Likes