Pugsley's heavy doody review of the Voopoo Drag 157w Box Mod

Peli case foam :ok_hand::+1: lol…

Thanks man :wink::+1:

Brilliant as usual Pugs.
I was actually looking at buying one of these before I got my WhiteRose, I just wasn’t able to get past the name.

3 Likes

~3 weeks ago:
One arrived today. Out of the box, feels very sturdy with a nice finish. I’ve been using it in power mode, fires fast, seems accurate and offers a good hit. Downloaded the software and I’ll get acquainted with that and TC mode over next few. I think this chip will be fun. Overall all first impressions are very good, particularly for the price point.
~ a week ago
After a couple weeks of using the VOOPOO Drag 157W Mod I’m very pleased. Matter of fact I haven’t wanted to put it down. It’s extremely fast firing and on point in watts mode. It took a while, for me, to gain familiarity with the firmware but doing so lent confidence in experimenting and ascribing various memory presets for TC which I’m quite satisfied with. It’s a sturdy, solid, well built box which I think from the look and feel of it, will serve a goodly long while. Gets a definite thumbs up!
~present
I love this thing! Who cares what it’s called. It’s likely an alteration from another language. The word for arm in French is bras …teeheehee he said bra.

I grew up in a world where no one used the word “poo” anyway.

4 Likes

Wow, omg… :laughing:

Awesome stuff @Pugs1970 :thumbsup: Cheers!

1 Like

Is it hard to turn off with the rapid firing?

This image says it all. Good job Pugs

2 Likes

Actually its not no but you can hear it revving its engine when you do lol

And thanks :wink:🖒

1 Like