Pugsley's 'little worse for wear' review of the Wotofo Serpent SMM RTA

Cheers Kristian!..how odd…I’ve not actually experienced any of the issues that you mentioned, I’ve only had it a few weeks though, The AFC ring is actually quite tight on mine and I’ve had zero seepage from anywhere :thinking:

1 Like

why thank you very much kind sir :wink: lol

Firstly I was a big fan of the Serpent Mini for a long time, great tank…so there’s that, not sure where you were going wrong there although I admit it’s fallen out of favour with this years epic devices.
I haven’t tried other builds in it no, didn’t see the point as the coils you get are pretty much perfect for it and…actually really nice so…I’ll let you know if I have issues with the next build…although I still have 2 of these coils left lol…maybe I’ll stick em in a dual :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you! …so do I lol

1 Like

Another good writeup bro, nicely done :+1:

1 Like

Thanks man :+1:

1 Like

Seeping from the top, must be due to the fact that there is no seal in the outer edge of he topcap. *The threading is on the “chimney”. so is any liquid is left from filling, it is squished up in the cap and eventually down the outer. Well a bit hard to explain. But I think you will understand of you check the design of the top cap for yourself :slight_smile: lol

I think its a bit of a design flaw by wotofo! besides that, its great

2 Likes

Appreciate your added info!

1 Like

anytime brother :+1:

Bravo. Very nice and well written review. I agree and ultimately enjoy the Serpent SMM RTA as a flavor chasing atty. Now, hopefully you have recovered, are fully hydrated, and hopefully…are wearing pants.

1 Like

yes…yes…and…dammit :disappointed:

lol thank you dear :grin:

4 Likes

Useful and funny review! @Steampugs thanks!

1 Like

More than welcome :grin: cheers! 🖒

Any idea where I can buy the same coils that come with this tank? Or where I can buy the same wire?

1 Like

You mean ready made wire? Or the wire to make up the coils? Depends where you are I guess?, there’s a coil thread on ELR somewhere …‘coil building show offs’ I think its called, with a few good builders who will sell you coils just like this but as for online stores …not so sure.

1 Like

Ok thanks. I appreciate it. I was looking for this trip wire or coils. I really like this exact build. I guess I will look ariund. Thanks.

2 Likes

Pardon me if you’ve already checked (I haven’t), but I’d look on Wotofo’s site to start with. :wink: I know it’s only a chance, but my thought was, to ship them with a product, they have to stock them. If they stock them, they might as well sell them as replacements… shrugs I might be making too much sense though (which wouldn’t be obvious to some manufacturers.) lol

2 Likes

@juice_junkie_lover I did a bit of cursory digging, and found this:

https://amp.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/6oygf1/serpent_smm_packed_in_coils/

Evidently, they’re Ni80 (more specs and info in the thread :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! I also found this on they’re website. Now to find this type of pre-made wire or coils :wink:

1 Like