Pugsley's mean green flavour machine review of the Wismec-Jaybo Luxotic BF Kit

Wow @Steampugs Not only is that a rather unique looking setup there, quite a good review OF it I must say. Very nicely done with good pictures (as usual) which make the confusing, UN-confusing.

3 Likes

Thanks Dman :wink: :+1:…you workin on anythin?

2 Likes

Fucking awesome review once again. Had me laughing at everything but that beautiful kit…it made me smile. I am still in the market for one and will give it a hard look.

3 Likes

I’m waiting on a shipment from @HealthCabin currently, so in a flavor testing, stand by mode currently.

1 Like

Thanks brother, I actually think you’d like it, for a compact carry round it’s perfect, and a nice change from the normal compact you carry around with you… :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Look forward to it brother :wink:

1 Like

Great read Pugs. Have to say I found the thumb oddly appealing. Thanks for the entertainment.

2 Likes

Yes indeed, this oversight defies logic. I’ve tried to imagine the reasoning behind this design and it completely escapes me. Perhaps I’m just not giving the 5mm wide ribbon wire enough respect :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl: more than welcome letitia, thank you for the comment :wink:

2 Likes

yeah I think there’s a good reason no one give’s 5m ribbon wire enough respect :rofl: It’s a Jaybo…there’s always something that defies logic :+1:

2 Likes

I look at things from a very disgustingly pragmatic eye. If for some reason I was to need ot declare bankruptcy, the Marshalls office can come to my home and say "you own too many TVs for a 1 bedroom apartment. 2 or 3 are acceptable, we are taking the rest. The same logic applies to all your possessions. Hence I have never bout a box of matching dishes, lunch, dinner, bowls, and mugs for $45 at Macy’s. Instead I invest in ridiculously extravagant plates that retail for $100 each. My collecting is not nice and some people might raise a brow seeing Bulgari and Versace dishes in my home… but if you only own two patterns (and that is reasonable to own by the Marshalls office standards), they day I am out of cash and have no credit, I already know where I can sell my dishes and fetch the same $100 for each of them. Keeping Kosher really lets you go to town in this area. A proper Kosher home has 8 sets of dishes. Meat, milk, everyday & good as well as a four more which are only used for certain religious holiday meals.

When you walk through a museum what items are most displayed from ancient cultures. The vases, plates, utensils… rarely the toilet paper holder or couch. Thankfully I live in a place which offers me access to true manufacturer sample/overrun sales. Not outlets stuff, but the actual items used by the sales team of RLH when they are meeting with buyers for their customers. I have some duvets which are prototypes that they decided not to bring to market. My dining chairs are sick simple brown leather with nail-studs as you can easily picture. I grabbed them for a costly $300 each. They where in sale the very same week at Bloomingdales for another 5 days… At $3,300 each after which time they return to their retail cost of over $4k per chair. Nothing wrong with spending money on well made items that are built to last your a few decades.

2 Likes

Absolutely, I have a pair of boots that people said I was mad for buying, I’ve had them 3 years, still look brand new and I wear them most weekends, same goes for my personal TV, I bought the best one I could afford at the time, still going strong after 8 years, my family has been through 3 in the same amount of time…you just have to research what you’re buying, although…I have fallen foul of the odd dodgy snap decision lol,

2 Likes

Great review. Nice pics. I agree with you, one of the nice affordable single battery mech squonkers. Awesome price

2 Likes

Thanks @redscaddy22, I appreciate that :wink: :facepunch:

1 Like