Pugsley's Medium Rare Review and GIVEAWAY of Dovpo & TVC's Topside Squonk Mod

That right there is pretty slick, slick as dog slobber! Damn it pugs clean yourself up man!

5 Likes

It’s too much work…#teamfreeshit lol I did the hokie pokie and turned myself about. Golly.

3 Likes

Haha. I voted for you pugs but still in 3rd.
Posted my comment but it never showed up. It’s alright though, good luck!

4 Likes

It does now man, I have to approve every comment :wink: and thank you!

4 Likes

Ah I see. That makes sense, no, thank you for the giveaway and good luck once again.

In that case, I may or may not have double posted.

4 Likes

If not for the approval part i believe i would have double posted too

4 Likes

I gotta go back and read the rest as soon as I stop LMFAO at the humping dog!

Ok, done. Thanks for another hill-larry-ass and “wow, I did not know that” review brother! This wouldn’t be the first time one of your reviews tipped the balance for a piece of hardware that I’m undecided on.

Good job! Now I’m off to your site and a longshot chance of snagging that Topside!

4 Likes

Good luck brother, your entry has been approved :wink: and thank you! :grin::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’m glad you reviewed this one, I know it’s not up your alley lol I left a comment on your site, cheers.

3 Likes

Always make me literally LOL - I have one here and it is a great device - the dual will be an awesome device.
Beryl knows what we want and doesn’t fail to deliver.

4 Likes

THAT, is beautiful! I NEED me one of them things. :slight_smile:
Guess I need to go sit on Santa’s lap! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great job, as always. I prefer single battery squonks. Xmas is coming and knowing that I’m getting a handful of things from the wife and kids that will have a lot of thought and sentiment behind them, they won’t have much day to day use. So…I’ll buy one, wrap it, deduct a few bucks from the kid’s allowance and let them put their names on the label. It’s a win for everyone.

6 Likes

Voted already :wink:
The only problem I have with squonk mods is that you can never had enough of them :laughing:
The red one reminds me of a fire extinguisher

5 Likes

Thank you everyone for your amazing support, I simply can’t say how much I appreciate it…

I can…It’s loads…

Love you all very inappropriately :smiling_imp::wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Just killing it with reviews and at the same time killing my wallet as I have to have one now!

Already voted for you, who is this mooch guy anyway? :joy: at least you just behind a Franny but above a Dick, WINNING!

7 Likes

Certainly not the first time, either…

7 Likes

Not for the first time ‘Today’…

:smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Thanks my brother. :wink:

There’s no where else I’d rather be :neutral_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

@Steampugs in my opinion, this review takes you over the top. Funny of course, but very informative. Great job! Thanks

8 Likes

As always… nicely done :+1:

6 Likes