Pugsley's utterly splendid review on the Digiflavor LYNX RDA

if we order this product or any products you review shouldnt we be letting @Heaven_Gifts no somehow that we are ordering based on your review ???

2 Likes

Can’t hurt man :+1: I guess there is probably a note section on the order maybe? I dunno, I could do with my own discount codes but that would prob be further down the line.

1 Like

i think after im done dying ( been sick ) ill order this , i really wanted the pharaoh but you know my issue plus this is shorter i like more compact looking tanks

1 Like

It’s definitely worth a punt dude, I love it, they’re made really well and this spring clamp thing has my vote.
sorry to hear you been sick man, it’s that time of the year, my kid is a walking germ farm as soon as it starts getting colder, I’ve never been sick so many times lol

get well soon man ’ :wink::+1:

1 Like

Another hilarious yet informative review :+1:

1 Like

Keep them coming :monkey_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Amazing review man , too funny and not a single sick as teats ! Rip can kiss ole butt , I am buying this!

3 Likes

I will, I have about 3 coming over the next couple of weeks I think :wink: thanks for the feedback :grinning:

1 Like

awesome! thanks man :wink:

2 Likes

Very entertaining review @Pugs1970!! I don’t do drippers because of the constant need to drip…I much prefer an RDTA, but if I were to get an RDA, it would be this one and it would be all because of your very persuasive and awesome review!!! Two :+1::+1:!!!

1 Like

why thank you :wink:

1 Like

lol, i was drunk and you typed a lot of words/pics, my bad

2 Likes

I did…aaand I do lol, np buddy lol :wink:

Happens to the best of us. :wink:

Great review, @Pugs1970 !

to you more than most eh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you my lovely :wink:

1 Like

Maaaaaybe… :beers:

2 Likes

Wicked review brother. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks brother :wink::+1:

1 Like

you’re probably right there grubby, although they are a lot smaller than pen springs but you would more than likely be able to get them from somewhere…you could probably make something that would work well enough :thumbsup:

1 Like

I chortled, nay GUFFAWED !!!

1 Like