Pure Strawberry

I live in Norway. I have to look around for a local vendor to get it…

2 Likes

Couldn’t you get it from Chefsflavours.com ?

4 Likes

The UK is pretty decent for flavor concentrates… beats buying local here

Can’t get over the fact though that you’re trying to create a strawberry flavor and before you even have your elusive SB taste, you already drop koolada and ws-23 in it.

6 Likes

Yayy! That’s exactly what was asked for. and I guessed right! @Pro_Vapes uses MF in the base.
BTW, usually If you want to link to the exact post, you can make like you’re going to quote it, then cut-and-paste the quote.including the formatting.

Thus:

then you can delete all the text , if you like, and just keep the link. But I left the text in because my example makes it clearer those were PV’s words , not yours

4 Likes

Oh! the confusion in this little thread! :laughing:

I was replying to @TorturedZen , not you, hence the confusion. :laughing: But you can usually tell who people are replying to by looking at the the arrow and avatar top right (er, that is unless they accidentally pressed the wrong reply button, like I do sometimes. But hey! I did it all correctly this time :angel: )

Believe me, you would know if you had Strawberry (MF) or any other Medicine Flower flavours in your stash. Your wallet would pointedly remind you.

As for Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors), we have one heckova lot of notes on that, here:

For my own part I was hesitating to recommend it, because I’ve personally found- as PV himself remarks futher down that thread - it’s prone to muting/ fading when mixed with certain other concentrates:

which seems a bit at odds with his earlier remark, doesn’t it? :woman_shrugging:

In any case, where to get it? Well, possibly Chef’s have that one, as somebody suggested, but I always order RF from Rainbowvapes (also in the UK) because they have a much wider selection of RF than do Chefs , (And besides, i’m personally pissed off with Chef’s, for reasons I won’t bore everybody by repeating ad nauseam.)

I can also recommend Flavormonks PG-free strawberry (cant answer for the regular version, but that sounds much the same by all accounts) , cos it’s absolutely bursting with flavour . One con is that it’s probably the least economical flavour you can buy, being much more dilu\te than the price would suggest. Another possible con is that i I find it easily scorches if you don’t watch the wattage. but that might well be just me.( I suspect that the Aspire U-tech couils that i love get a damned sight hotter than almost everything else , even at very modest wattages) But anyway, if you’re seriously scratching around for alternative strawberries, it’s probably worth a try.

6 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah. I see I put out the holey strawberry v2 recipe, and that’s where I put my strawberry mix into the finished vape juice. If you skip WS lemon and koolada you have my strawberry mix.

5 Likes

Ah. You leave stuff out. So that’s why you called it “holey strawberry” in the OP. And there was I thinking that was just a mis-spelling. :laughing:

4 Likes

I actually called i “holey” because of an australian tv show, where one of the characters kept saying “Holey smokes”. I know it’s spelled holy, but it was the way he said it… :rofl:

3 Likes

Point is. Because of stupid Norway, I have to keep international orders below £31, including tax and delivery. Or else they charge almost double in tolls.

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t know what all the hype was about. I was expecting something way more than what it is (and what I paid for). I think @fidalgo_vapes mentioned in a thread that he didn’t think it was all that either…

5 Likes

I’ve been chasing this dragon since my journey began and have also mixed many variations. Does it exist?:rofl:

My current combination does not fit the bill as an authentic strawberry but I keep going back. FA Red Touch 2%, FA Juicy Straw 1.5% and FLV Boysenberry 0.5%. But give it a week or two and I’ll find a new one.

4 Likes

There are a few imo that are better and at least as strong… The Strawberry MF has a great taste , but you can get the same quality for much less with things like RFSC strawberry , FA Red Touch , INW shisha just to name a couple . For an MF flavor its sub par… I will always repurchase quite a few MF flaves , but not their Strawberry

4 Likes

I concocted a stone a while back that kind of works for me. But the Heavens still haven’t opened up.
Strawberry Stoner
Strawberry (TPA) 38.89%
Shisha Strawberry (Inawera) 11.00%
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 38.89%
Juicy Strawberry (FA) 11.22%

7 Likes

This one, I definitely will try!

2 Likes

About MF…

I agree with you about quite a few! It’s a line where you definitely have to be selective IMO.

There are certain flavors they do that no one else can even come remotely close to though. And IMO the butterscotch is one such flavor, as is the lemon.

I’m betting that’s also the case for dark chocolate, but I still haven’t tried it yet.

6 Likes

chefs has £5 shipping, for £26 you could get a few concentrates
I don’t know what you pay in Norway, but here they’ll ask 6 to 10€ for a 10ml concentrate in a shop, so ordering in the UK would still be cheaper to me and it gives me a much, much wider variety to pick from. If you need more, order a couple batches. Even with the extra costs for internationally sourced concentrates, it’s still going to be cheaper than buying commercial e-juice.
That being said, sometimes it’s worth the extra price you pay. Being limited by your local dealer isn’t cool.

3 Likes

Yes Dark Chocolate , wild raspberry , and caramel I wld add tonthe list , orange seems to be on that list but havent messed around with it …oh and Vanilla the vanilla of all vanillas imo

And Now back to Starwberries

2 Likes

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: Shipping Talk

That was before it faded out after a good steep. But it was great for about 3 weeks.

5 Likes