Purilum in bed with the R. J Renolds tobacco company?

I would be very interested in learning what other ties big tobacco has to the flavoring business if you happen to know.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Hello, we are not owned by Alliance One. Our company is 100% privately owned.

Although Alliance One is a great company, we do not have any partnerships with them. What you are referring to is an old agreement that is no longer in existence.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Wow, nothing shocks me anymore.

2 Likes

I have no problem with Nic River being backed by a Tobacco Company , I believe in freedom of choice 100pct . If someone chooses to smoke then thats their choice . I dont even Remember Nicotine River being Anti Big Tobacco . Im sure there are a lot of vape companies that have Big Tobacco ties. Am I gonna quit using Purilium Flavors bc Alliance owms them NOPE . We have known for awhile Pur had these ties to Big T and now BCF sells them . Should BCF NOT sell Pur bc they are owned by Alliance ?

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing the 411 @Davapegod86.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree with that. My concerns are those that would willfully affect or deprive us of our freedom to choose. IMO JUUL / Altria / Phillip Morris did grave harm to vaping by giving the fanatics and money grubbing government crooks a basis to argue for vape and flavor bans etc. Last I checked lawsuits against JUUL are still continuing under Racketeering (triple damages) and Antitrust statutes.

Most here agree that the tobacco settlement is the main issue and the rest are pretenses. So yes I have concerns about how these giant corporations may affect our rights so knowing BT involvement and/or ownership of flavoring business interests could be beneficial. Does that mean I won’t buy Purilium products? No, of course I will buy them, but if I see a market takeover developing then that will point to the likely players. Follow the money and find the truth.

5 Likes

No problem and if nic river decides they want to dispute this I can go much further in dept they ranted and raved all over Facebook with the workers all over the groups how there going to do as much as they can to help the members of the community this and that when all I seen was a major spike in prices and then the FY Button.

3 Likes

I’m not sure i will. I’ve given enough of my money to big tobacco. Thankfully I’m pretty stocked on flavors at the moment. I just wish they had been more transparent. If I had known they were owned in full by a tobacco Co, i probably would have never ordered their flavors. These said companies have all but destroyed the vaping industry… Giving them more of my money doesn’t make any sense. I just wish more companies were transparent. At least then ,we would have a real choice.

5 Likes

Your points are all very well put and I have to agree. In fact I have avoided one big retailer since its inception and cringe whenever I enter any big box store because I am aware of their effect on jobs in our country. This should be no different.

2 Likes