RAW E-liquid Malaysia

A vendor in Israel just started marketing flavor concentrates by RAW E-liquid from Malaysia. Has anybody on this forum tried any? I would be grateful for any information.

4 Likes

I have tried a number of Malaysian concentrates and one shots and found them all to be drowning in sweeteners and WSs. I don’t go anywhere near them anymore as they are two-tone at best and worse to blend with than baijiu in a cocktail.

6 Likes

Thanks for the info. This vendor has brought a bunch of them, sells them at the same price as FA & is touting them a lot, but I have found him to be not very reliable generally.

4 Likes

Well, I’d just stick to FA, if I were you. Then you know what your getting and have the exhaustive notes on them that are in the notes and forums.

5 Likes

I don’t buy a lot from him anyway, only if I run out of something & need it urgently. It is cheaper for me to buy from NomNomz or Rainbow vapes etc. even with the shipping

4 Likes

I go Rainbow Vapes a lot for general supplies too, especially when I’m testing out flavours. They also carry many obscure flavours which Chef’s don’t carry.

5 Likes

Does the Israeli vendor have a good reputation? A Google search for RAW E-liquid Malaysia showed very little information. Their website comes up, and a Facebook page which seems a little sketchy. See if you can get some free samples from this vendor to try out. If they suck then at least you haven’t wasted money.

5 Likes

I believe RAW is for their ASEAN market, and you could find more information with reka/wrecka, their european/american brand. CMIIW

6 Likes

The vendor is a bit uncooperative - he’ll definitely not give me any free samples, & after what @SquirrelSmash had to say, I’m not going to spend any money on these flavors.

5 Likes

Probably a wise choice.

3 Likes

i dont know the flavor, do you have some related info about this e juice?

1 Like

It’s not a flavor, but a brand.

2 Likes