Real Flavors - All Natural Flavors (Part II)

@Walt_RealFlavors, hello there! Im wondering if the Black Label French Van will be making an appearance on the site, it has disappeared. :frowning:

3 Likes

Hey @Walt_RealFlavors ! I’ve just has a bit of correspondence with Chef’s Flavours in the UK (one of your re-sellers) and, in their reply to me, they categorically stated that your Super Concentrates are not PG-free!
Now can you please either disillusion all we people who believed them to be PG-free . or get back to Chef’s and put them straight?

Hmm, actually, reading your new label there , it does state PG as an ingredient , doesn’t it? So this really does need clarifying

2 Likes

The new label is for @Walt_RealFlavors new line of PG based flavorings. The SC he has said are in a base of 3% alcohol (ethyl) and he has also been quoting as saying that only a few contain small amounts of PDO. Agree he should clear this up both here and with chefs…

4 Likes

That’s what I thought. But if what if this new line is not distinct from the old line in terms of name, packaging etc? That’s how it’s beginning to look. I don’t wanna have to go thriough the hassle of clicking on individual flavours to see if this one is PG-free. Not with RF. The beauty of RF is that you don’t damned well have to do that!

Besides, that “clicking on individual flavours” method doesn’t even work with re-sellers. Because very few re-sellers bother to put up any info on the carrier …supposing they even know it. So, a few PG flavours here and there could queer the whole line, from the buyers’ POV :frowning:

1 Like

We have three lines

Professional Super Concentrates which are based in alcohol. Then there are the other two (PG, and VG Based).

Ok so with that said, sometimes there could be a trace amount of PDO, VG, or PG in each of these but it is so low it normally does not even show up on testing.

For example blood orange does not like some bases and I know the Super Concentrate has 0.00025% PG in it. That is less than 1ml per gallon. The only other one that has a small traceable amount is White Chocolate at 0.0001%.

Anyone that says that the Super Concentrates are PG based are wrong and I will be sure to stress this to all resellers.

11 Likes

Thanks, Walt! * big hug *

I think the trouble here is that a lot of people do assume that if it doesn’t have VG in it, then it must have PG instead. That a concentrate can have neither VG nor PG in it just doesn’t occur to them! They’re too used to dealing with Capella, TPA etc

3 Likes

I’m BACCCCCK lol

This weekend Real Flavors is bring back everyone’s favorite sale! Our “Free Sample Days” event has never been a disappoint and will only get better in 2018! This week we kick it off with 5 FREE flavors! Blueberry, Raspberry, Strawberry, Fruit Pebble, and Soda Base are all free this weekend, just pay a small shipping charge (We even brought back First Class Mail!).

New this year is the ability to pick up other flavors you may want to try for a steep discount! Select flavors will be sold for 99 cents! That is $2.00 off the normal retail price. We will try to update the flavors all weekend long too, you never know what may show up on there!.

If you have never tried Real Flavors, now it is the time!

Order soon! We normally sell out before the end of the weekend and quantities are very limited!
http://www.realflavors.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=SAMPLES

Plus a “New Flavor Preview” Sweet Tea (better sounding compared to beta flavor)

12 Likes

Again very cool offer! Is the limit 1 per order on each sample flavor or 1 sample total per order, I know before u had to do each free sample individual to order each one. Thanks again!

2 Likes

1 per flavor :smiley:

4 Likes

Great to see you back Walt! And a very nice surprise to see the free sample sale back in action too!

Seems since the site update I can’t login to my account anymore :frowning: reset pass via email doesn’t send me any email either, so I’m noting this here and sending you a PM hopefully we can get this fixed without a new account needed

3 Likes

Thank you! Ordered mine and finally getting to try the Bourbon Cream and Fried Dough at that .99 deal. Can’t wait.

:tada::gift::boom::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

For security we had to reset a lot of accounts :confused:

3 Likes

Same for me. I just checked out as guest :confused:

3 Likes

Thanks, how do I get back in account then? I sent you a message with account login/email

No reset email is received when trying to reset password

1 Like

Thanks @Walt_RealFlavors , I also had to use the guest checkout but no issues after that!

4 Likes

Me Too /10char

4 Likes

You will have a lot of guests this weekend then :rofl: Thks again!

4 Likes

I would use guest for now or you have to create a new one. I was concerned about letting the server migration people see everyone’s passwords. If something happen to those, I could never forgive myself

6 Likes

That is why we love you! Dilly Dilly !

3 Likes

OK, thanks, I’ll make a new account then. Guest feels like I’m hiding from you and may not come back :slight_smile:

2 Likes