Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Dude, I’ve been putting off getting some hoping for a deal lol. Thanks for taking my money. Now to remember after work tomorrow, I’m off to bed swaying in my seat from the sleeping pills.

$57 delivered for 4 gallons? 349084jf933095i093t94i123ifewo-kf99!

Now i have been to Michigan literally 100’s of times (maybe more), i aint seen no palm tree’s, hehe.

3 Likes

Great! You should post that in the Flavor tasting notes section as well!

Great price on the VG…not so much on the shipping. Two words. Essential Depot. I appreciate what you are doing in the community Walt. But $$$ is $$$.

2 Likes

And they are down by me and the palm trees! I to appreciate the offer but essential is virtually untouchable when it comes to their VG/PG.
When it’s all said and done I get 1 gallon for around $8

1 Like

We got a huge shipment in and figured why not!

Only if there were… Wait! I think the mall has some fake ones! Ha

We are talking two different VG products here. Now I could be wrong but last I checked with them, they sold soy based and it was from Malaysia. We are selling certified natural Palm VG made in the US. If I matched their price I would lose money :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

By “Made in the US” does that mean the palm is grown here or it’s shipped in to the US and bottled here or something? Is all that palm coming from the destruction of rainforests?

3 Likes

The palm does come from two sources our supplier follows sustainable practices set forth by the Rainforest Alliance and the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil. Our manufacturer then creates the final product here (in the US) with all the required testing and procedures required by the USDA, and FDA. Our supplier states it is USDA-Certified Organic but until we have those certificates in our hands we are not advertising it as such, just natural :smiley:

3 Likes

I have a stockpile of VG and PG, but next time I order I will give this a whirl on the hotplate stirrer :wink:

Hehe, to be fair i mostly go to the UP.

Hey everyone! We are back at it again! Vegetable Glycerin is back on sale this week!

4oz bottles of VG are marked down to $2.95 BUT for ELR members that use the coupon code ELRECIPES you will save an additional 25%! That makes each 4oz bottle $2.21!

Right now even the 1 gallon jugs are marked down to $14.95 BUT for ELR members that use the coupon code they will only pay $11.21 !!!

https://www.realflavors.com/products/vegetable-glycerin?variant=15702484803

Sale ends Wednesday!

2 Likes

OK I need ideas :smiley:

I want to do a big giveaway! What do you think would be a fun contest and prize?

How big we talking?

Surprise me ha

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors, well I took the plunge and ordered the variety pack from real flavors, probably should have mentioned to you when I ordered that I heard of your company from ERL, maybe I could have cashed in on the free shipping… will find out how good they are in about a week. If nothin’ else, I should at least be able to off set my vg content rather than increasing my mixes to 70/30. Good talking with you over the phone. Very unusual these days. Thanks for your quick reply and concerns.
Really like the “ripe banana (TFA)” puts out, maybe you could add it to your list. Looking forward to your ‘blueberry muffin & banna nut bread’. Fresh baked bread does sound awful good too…

I’m headed to bed, so I’ll sleep on it!

I pride our company on being available for a chat. If you ever need anything, you just let someone know and I will come a calling ha!

Good luck with those and I hope you enjoy. One of the betas is super close to the ones you are looking for :smiley:

1 Like

Would also love to have a rich chocolate that doesn’t clog my atti.

The new flavors are in!

Blood Orange
Cake Batter
Swedish Gummy

Grab them while they’re hot!

2 Likes

Nice! I hated I missed the free sample box they were all gone when I went to check out

1 Like