Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Thanks for the heads up I missed that with the way my eyes are acting up. I just found the link @Ken_O_Where posted and ordered some.

@Walt_RealFlavors Just wanted to add THANK YOU being someone that is slightly sensitive to PG your flavors are truly a game changer for me. Excellent work and please just keep doing things the way you are.

3 Likes

Never mind i found it. These are the twist caps.

4 Likes

HUGE update to the flavors coming this weekend…
Starting later today:
Banana Foster
Banana Split
Beach Breeze
Caramel Cappuccino
Cherry Pie
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Cinnamon Donut
Coffee Cake
Cookies & Cream
Crème Brulee
Dulce de Leche
French Vanilla Cappuccino
Golden Cereal
Honey
Kiwi
Lemon Cake
Marshmallow
Mocha
Mojito
Neapolitan Ice Cream
Orange Candy - Burst
Peachy Mint
Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter Cookie
Peanut Butter Cup
Red Candy - Burst
Red Hot Cinnamon
Rocky Road Ice Cream
S’mores
Sour Gummy
Strawberry Kiwi
Strawberry Pastry w/ Frosting
Swedish Gummy
Yogurt Parfait

11 Likes

Awesome list I want to try them all just need to win the lottery first.

Every flavor I have tried so far is exactly what the name describes @Walt_RealFlavors you are a master at what you do. I can see a PG free future for me anyway.

I keep refreshing the RF site waiting for these to post!

You need an email mailing list for when you post new flavors. Or a monthly auto-subscribe type deal to just ship new flavors out automatically.

3 Likes

Yeah, these have me droolin… These and the new extracts line… Great things happen at this company.

1 Like

Has a release date been posted on the extracts?

2 Likes

I dont believe so, he has been to busy to join us in chat which is both good and bad.

3 Likes

I see at least ten must haves @Walt_RealFlavors !Please tell me you are going to have a new release introductory sales price! :yum:

@Walt_RealFlavors is there any thing you can do for us located in the uk?
It looks like i have to spend $100+ to get any sort of deal from your company.
Have you any plans to distribute your flavours in the eu/uk?
You just have so many scrumptious flavours and we over here, can’t lay our hands on them without spending a fortune, never mind any charges from customs.

1 Like

I am working with 3 vendors as we speak and Amazon UK to start offering blend to you. Sorry just give me a bit more time.

1 Like

We got a bit backed up and it looks like the site update got pushed to Monday. We are also going to have a HUGE sale on all the new flavors AND the new Raw Extracts :smiley:

3 Likes

Great to hear @Walt_RealFlavors and thank you for your reply.
I will gladly wait, no problem.

1 Like

You The Man! Pat everyone on the back and pass out some candy cause they going to be busy when the sale hits!

1 Like

Oh Kiwi!!! i know you want to show up on Walt’s site… (tapping fingers on desk)

This is for @Pattie and our friends in the UK.

We have reached an agreement with https://www.chefsvapour.co.uk/ to bring Real Flavors to your side of the pond!

Brilliant @Walt_RealFlavors thank you so much for doing that for us on this side of the pond. Very much appreciated. Thank you. :ok_hand:

Thank you for the update instead of leaving us hanging. Much appreciated!

1 Like

No problem! I try to spend as much time visiting over there as I can. I am hoping to visit this summer. It is a nice change from the normal here. :smiley:

Sorry for the delays, the bottling machine was acting up and I am here at that location trying to get it fixed for bottling later today.

1 Like

No problem. When will you be releasing that sweetened condensed milk :wink: