Real Flavors Discounts and News!

Blueberry (real flavors project one drop flavors) is a tad long

2 Likes

So the name of the project is ONE DROP and they recommend 7-9 % So more like 80 drop

6 Likes

For the record (and as a reminder) your Flavor Curator team (aka 'dupe checkers) currently consists of:
daath, JoJo, Ken_O_Where, kpm, and myself.

Personally, (and only because I’m here at the moment) I’d recommend using ODF.

@daath as always has final say, and can adjust to what he prefers. But given some are likely to want to key them in before they even have them in hand… chuckles

5 Likes

I’d prefer OD personally, because they’re all flavors :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But I’m guessing Lars would be happy to accommodate your preference, simply because your activity and support of ELR is appreciated! :smiley:

5 Likes

My apologies, i recall u being involved but wasnt positive and i figured u all had Monday morning discussions anyway. i just figured this be good opportunity to bring the subject up before u have to hunt down all the dupes.

4 Likes

No need!

Good call!
I just wish these posts reached ALL of the ELR userbase. :wink: (Too many are still, as yet, unaware of the forums!) I’ll gladly accept whatever helps minimize the chase though!

5 Likes

I dont FB myself but i do know elr’s is active. Perhaps spreading awareness on matters concerning the calc and the Db there would help.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag Halfling. I did hear a bird sing about this, and looking forward to have these available at my local dealer.

3 Likes

They are primarily designed to be added to eliquid already made and for people looking to boost the profile.

Q. HOW DO I USE ONE DROP FLAVORS TO ENHANCE ELIQUID?

A. One Drop Flavors are a specially designed flavor additive that will enhance and boost any flavor profile in just 1 drop!

Step 1: Decide what flavor profile needs boosting. Maybe it is strawberry or maybe you are looking to add a chilling menthol effect to your favorite eliquid.

Step 2: Figure out what size bottle you have and get ready to boost! The average usage of One Drop Flavors to boost an eliquid is 1-2 drops per 1oz (30ml). So if you have a 30ml bottle and want to give it a stronger Blueberry profile, you would add 1-2 drops of our One Drop Blueberry.

Step 3: Shake your now boosted blend and enjoy your new e-liquid!

16 Likes

Why can’t I add anything to cart…

Nm,working now, ipad didn’t want to cooperate.

All samples order for $12.64 awesome

2 Likes

I was not sure if it was ok to post it under RF and did not want to break any rules :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are these designed to be added onto a mix to enhance it rather than the normal concentrates to make a mix? Not quite clear on that.

3 Likes

Any testing on these flavors ?

1 Like

Yes, the were designed to be free of Dia, AP, and Ace.

They also do not contain sugar, or dyes.

4 Likes

I would like to give a huge thanks to Walt for this sale on the new line!! I am excited to try them.

2 Likes

Thank you @MysticRose for info. ordered !!!

2 Likes

How rude of me ,

Thx @MysticRose for letting us know about the sale !

3 Likes

Great info i will give them a shot

1 Like

Maybe on the recipe side a link where they put registration etc… That has to be done to activate both sides and instead leaving there on the recipe its default them over here Just my .02

2 Likes

Thanks @MysticRose for posting this and thanks @Walt_RealFlavors for another great sale.

Ordered all the flavors except menthol…blah :grin:

2 Likes